Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

i personally think these translations are great compared to what we used to get back in the day

Ah... I still remember those days, the day where Snoopycool, Mangascreener, etc rules mmm...

EDIT: kek, ye were talking about translations, and not scan-quality.
Derp.

Spoiler

no actually what you mention as work of horror is still pretty good. Try looking for older mangas like "He is my master" that was some horrible scanlation that could pierce out your eyes

EDIT: kek, ye were talking about translations, and not scan-quality.
Derp.

Spoiler

I doubt that young people can even imagine what we had to go through. Not that I'm that old or anything... <_<

Remember those bad quality scans that you can barely read?

I really am glad that people have improved their standard.

image.png

I'm melting mmm...

i personally think these translations are great compared to what we used to get back in the day

I doubt that young people can even imagine what we had to go through. Not that I'm that old or anything...<_<

Kobeni's smile on page 5 of v4 chpt 8 is so charming!

I'm always conflicted about situations like this. On one hand, nobody had translated it yet despite the anime being out like 2 years ago. On the other hand, there are a lot of grammatical issues and awkward phrasing that makes following certain scenes difficult or they lose their impact. (Guess it being JP > KR > EN is part of it)

But it's better that the series gets exposure, and practice makes perfect so keep at it :)

Actually... the lack of fluidity a lot of the time is my fault... :(  The Korean is literally perfect, but my translations are fueled mostly by enthusiasm, and not skill.

And you're right! I will get better at this! Hell, I've only been doing this for... 4 months...

Anywho, thanks for the encouragement!

I don't know about the accuracy of the Korean translation as compared to the original Japanese, but this is what I always tell translators: Rigidly adhering to the exact phrasing originally used results in a stiff translation thats hard to word. Concentrate on what the core meaning or idea they're trying to say is, and phrase it as accurately as possible around that. Of course either way, the more languages something is translated through the more of the original nuance is lost.

I'm always conflicted about situations like this. On one hand, nobody had translated it yet despite the anime being out like 2 years ago. On the other hand, there are a lot of grammatical issues and awkward phrasing that makes following certain scenes difficult or they lose their impact. (Guess it being JP > KR > EN is part of it)

But it's better that the series gets exposure, and practice makes perfect so keep at it :)

Actually... the lack of fluidity a lot of the time is my fault... :(  The Korean is literally perfect, but my translations are fueled mostly by enthusiasm, and not skill.

And you're right! I will get better at this! Hell, I've only been doing this for... 4 months...

Anywho, thanks for the encouragement!

Spoiler

I know it's only supposed to be a sound effect, but I still find this hilarious.

A few minor typos. "Newsie" :(

Doing pretty good, but for some reason, page 5 of ch. 6 fix is just a textless version of page 6.

What has been "fixed" in chapters 5 and 6?

A few minor typos. "Newsie" :(

What has been "fixed" in chapters 5 and 6?

lol, Kobeni's stock with Hakuya is infinite.

Konoha!

She makes all the girls cry.

way of the road, Mashiro-tan, way of the road.

Spoiler

No no no! I was only able to do these thanks to the help of Leo, William, and Kairl! And thank you to Shadow<3 for literally cleaning and type-setting EVERYTHING!

But thanks for the thanks guys. Really warms up my kokoro~

thanks a lot to Dijon for translating so many chapters :D!!

Very much this.

Thanks so much for your efforts. :)

thanks a lot to Dijon for translating so many chapters :D!!

Ah... seventh sense, Saint Seiya reference mmm...

Woot! Updates! And soon we're gonna get NEW MATERIAL! So psyched.

Spoiler

I swear, she makes the best faces.

I don't want to see the chapter were she cries T.T

Thank you for all your hard work, Tibuo Scans

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics