Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 411votes)

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru!

Alt Names: alt この美術部には問題がある!alt Ekskul Lukis ini (ber)Masalah!alt 这个美术部有问题!alt Konobialt There's a Problem With This Art Club!alt This Art Club Has a Problem!
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D, and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?
Go to Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

719 Comments

How is this seinen??

GO FOR THE BOB SAPP

IT'S TOO MOE

The art looks nice, and apparently there is Bobby here

Instant read.

Nice to see Bobby from Binbougami make a cameo

Spoiler

the identity of the perfect bride has been uncovered! :P

Spoiler

The level of moe broke the scale.

bet 5 dollwars that this will get an anime sooner or later

Bobby b>_<b 

Poor Bob.

Ohhh man, no love for Bob, huh...too bad

Spoiler

Lol'd.

Can I have the links to some series deserving that tag?

I'm not usually into sheer cuteness, but One Week Friends is just overpowering.

how about love so life?

Nukoduke?

So... when are we getting the "cute as a sleeping kitten" tag?

I got hooked by the comments and after reading, it definitely a sinker.

Thanks for the update~

Spoiler

Nice shoe.

Spoiler

Ew8lk9W.png?1

Don't you just love it when lurking around you stumble on a nice, cute, simple story like this? FOLLOWED

man that poster really is awesome. also, love that trading story.

Hnnngg Collette is so moe!

Woah, I can trade a horse for a house and a wife? How did I not know that? ~

quoted from wiki:
A hard-working but unlucky peasant named Daietsu-no-suke prays to Kannon, the Goddess of Mercy, to help him escape poverty. Kannon tells him to take the first thing he touches on the ground with him and travel west. He stumbles on his way out of the temple and grabs a piece of straw.

While traveling, he catches a horsefly that was bothering him and ties it to the straw. In the next town, the buzzing horsefly calms a crying baby and the thankful mother exchanges it for three oranges.

Taking the oranges, he continues on his journey and encounters a dehydrated woman. He gives her the oranges and she thanks him by giving him a rich silk cloth.

The peasant meets a samurai with a weak horse. The samurai demands the silk cloth in exchange for his horse.

The peasant nurses the horse back to health and continues west. A millionaire is impressed by his horse and invites him to his home. The millionaire's daughter turns out to be the same woman he saved with his oranges. Seeing this as a sign, the millionaire insists that the peasant marry his daughter, making him a millionaire.

This isn't going anywhere, dropped.

is there somewhere it's supposed to go...?

So... when are we getting the "cute as a sleeping kitten" tag?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics