Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 503votes)

D-Frag!

Alt Names: alt 属性同好会alt ชมรมรั่วมหากาฬ!alt デーフラグ!alt ディーふらぐ!alt D Frag!alt D-FRAGMENTS!alt 디프래그!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Kenji likes to believe he is something of a delinquent. Moreover, others seem to like to agree that he is. Of course, Kenji's gang finds their way to a group of four not-so-normal girls - Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka - and all at once, whatever reputation he may have, is nothing compared to the outrageous behaviour of the girls. Shanghaied into joining their club, what will happen to his everday life from that point on?
Go to D-Frag! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this manga called D-Frag? New Window tehasem
  • 11 Replies
Topic Other manga where the harem setup just gets shut down cold? New Window oldtaku
  • 1 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite girls in D-FRAG? New Window Takao-chan
  • 27 Replies
Topic [Anime-RG] Scanlation progress/status New Window Biskoi
  • 20 Replies
Topic D-FRAG! Drama Web & Drama CD New Window Tio Alexander
  • 6 Replies
Topic No new chapters? New Window nevernown
  • 2 Replies

1358 Comments

Must. Turn. Into. ANIME!!!
@ Joker

Thank you, I found my inspiration for this years pumpkin carving contest. That was a uber TROLL ending there
As creepy as usual.
Posted Image
Yes, I want to see Phanto-sempai's cover as well.
so is anyone going to upload the cover with kusshi-senpai???
So awesome.
So the little sister is a weird combination of Kazama and Tama-senpai. With Kusshi's hair.
@WaffleStatus Its not that the translations are getting better, its that the story is insane, you're merely becoming more comfortable with said insanity. Stop reading while you can, the second you can completely follow along with what is happening it will be to late.
One more
Breaking the 4th wall? I love this manga.
Posted Image
Yay, a new chapter, thanks!!
Does this Anime-RG's translation improve as the series progresses? I'm on chapter 11 and frankly it's been pretty shoddy. And I notice they're the only group scanlating this.
stay strong takao!
I'm just waiting for this to be turned into an anime.
The Japanese police force. Now complete with Robocop. (I know, I'm behind, but I died when I saw that)
Hilarious, one of the best mangas ever!
sometimes I don't understand about their games
...the balance is just to damn screwed up... I'm going home..

All: "BUT WHY!!??"
TAKAOOOOOO!!
Alright, screw all the other heroines.

I want a Kusshi-senpai flag NOW. Seriously, that face is so cute \o/
No one like being left out, even what they do is really weird...
Creeps on the first page bum me out, please help me remove them by posting more.
ULTIMATE CHESS PIECE GO RAGE QUIT!
Ougi crusher! Shell game!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics