Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 165votes)

Oniichan Control

Alt Names: alt おにいちゃん☆コントロールalt คุณพี่ชายในคอนโทรลalt Big Brother Controlalt Onii-chan Controlalt Onii-chan☆Controlalt 把哥哥玩弄于掌心之中
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hirose Goushi has a huge sister complex. So huge, he moves from his home town to Tokyo to attend Myouzen University in order to escape it!

Three years later, Goushi's little sister Noa shows up and informs him that she's taking the Myouzen University entrance exam and that she will be moving in if she passed. Little does Goushi know, she has a similarly large (if not larger) brother complex.

Read as Goushi attempts to hide his feelings for his sister, while she purposefully sets him up for failure.
Go to Oniichan Control Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your thoughts on this manga New Window hados9
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 0 Replies

274 Comments

And so we learn the valuable lesson: BL is not a good reference for anything!

The first half was fine, but then it just sped up so fast and just got worse. Now I know why people stopped translating this.

Of course she just worried about the existence of BL. I love how fucking egoistic these characters are.

• ZCH likes this

Goddamn it just one more chapter

Guess the control wasn't the one we thought about, it was more about the guy controlling himself. ^.-

BL ... the source of everyone's problems

"Attempted"

Well, she didn't rape him. Sexual assault, maybe. Kidnapping, definitely.

Great, now BL will be illegal, about time.

So Noa is basically an attempted rapist

"Attempted"

So Noa is basically an attempted rapist

It's finally out. lol real life obligations blow

Thank you for being so persistent and not giving up. We all owe you one. ^_^

*Harm others without their consent.

CSS: Consensuality, safety, sanity.

)
Another fun fact is that Fifty shades completely misrepresents BDSM. This prompted SvD, one of Swedens largest newspapers, to publish a series of articles regarding what BDSM actually is. A large part of this campaign were multiple interviews with different practioners, which often began with how they found out about their fetish. So for a couple of weeks you could read about how Olle remembered getting aroused when his classmates bound him to a tree. All of this thanks to a fanfic getting more popular than it should have. (Disclaimer; I do not see BDSM as being bad in any way, space or form. Do whatever you want people, as long as you do not harm others.)

*Harm others without their consent.

Chapter aside; Cool, you're picking up Axanael.

Keyword, TRYING to pick up Azanael, no translator has come forward yet.

Chapter aside; Cool, you're picking up Axanael.

Chapter 29 is... lol. It's translated, so it'll be out eventually.

It's finally out. lol real life obligations blow

Chapter 29 is... lol. It's translated, so it'll be out eventually.

Yeah, but his sister is fucking insane. Asks a suicidal guy to kidnap her brother then keeps him bound and imprisoned in the middle of some mountains.

Truly, at this point it is ridiculous. But my intent is more around when he learned it was mutual. She wasn't visibly crazy to him yet until he went out of his way to constantly reject her. 

He's a real sad case. An perfect example of both parties loving each other quite deeply but him folding under the pressure of what society wants him to do instead of what they both want to do. If they did decide to get together, it's not as though they would be hurting anyone in any sense of the word. Even having a child together should they have decided to go that far isn't going to yield mutant babies like seems to be the popular belief. The odds are so minuscule for the first generation that it's barely above statistical noise. 

Seriously, you're trying to make sense out of this?

That's like trying to analyze airplane security from the movie Airplane.

He's a real sad case. An perfect example of both parties loving each other quite deeply but him folding under the pressure of what society wants him to do instead of what they both want to do. If they did decide to get together, it's not as though they would be hurting anyone in any sense of the word. Even having a child together should they have decided to go that far isn't going to yield mutant babies like seems to be the popular belief. The odds are so minuscule for the first generation that it's barely above statistical noise. 

Yeah, but his sister is fucking insane. Asks a suicidal guy to kidnap her brother then keeps him bound and imprisoned in the middle of some mountains.

The MC's resistance amuses me to no end. Here are the reasons why.

-He created a shrine (his apartment) to his sister

-He pleasures himself to his sister's pictures

-He has a nude hug pillow of his sister (explain where you got that picture, you perv!)

-He can only be aroused by his sister

-His sister returns his affection (in spades)

Due to him resisting his sister's advances, though not wanting to commit incest is a very valid reason, I have decided to name him as the MC with the least balls that I have ever read about. (And I am including the infamous Ichika in that list)

The MC's resistance amuses me to no end. Here are the reasons why.

-He created a shrine (his apartment) to his sister

-He pleasures himself to his sister's pictures

-He has a nude hug pillow of his sister (explain where you got that picture, you perv!)

-He can only be aroused by his sister

-His sister returns his affection (in spades)

Due to him resisting his sister's advances, though not wanting to commit incest is a very valid reason, I have decided to name him as the MC with the least balls that I have ever read about. (And I am including the infamous Ichika in that list)

something something alive?

I sent an email, but I'll drop a message here, too. I am a willing and able translator looking to finish the series. Let's get this done.

Any update on ETA of the final chapters?

Nope, the translator Onachan contacted is still learning Japanese, so it'll definitely be a while because his skills are even applicable to helping us.

That's why if any translator wants to help us with finishing it, then I ask that they please contact me at [email protected]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics