Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 184votes)

Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Alt Names: alt Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifusalt 異世界でスキルを解体したらチートな嫁が増殖しました 概念交差のストラクチャーalt 이세계에서 스킬을 해체했더니 치트인 신부가 증가했
Author: Sengatsu Sakaki
Artist: Katase Minami
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When an entire bus of people are summoned to another world, Souma Nagi doesn't go along with the idea of being a Hero like the rest. Thus he leaves the palace and starts his life in another world with his ability to restructure skills. Based off the Light Novel by the same name.

RAWS: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS01000046010000_68/
Go to Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

136 Comments

Wow, update!!!!

Question, Is this monthly or Translator just slow at translating this?

I mean, Well maybe they put it on very low priority or something.

Anyway thanks to translator.

This is pretty trash but the dark skinned elf is top tier so ill bite

pretty sure she came.

Any more skill swapping and she'll give birth to a Perk.

When I See the another alt. Title : "Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus"
What the f*ck.....I cant hold my laugh anymore, and I spilled my carton milk trough my nose
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that title explain everything, made my day....

"So that's how they treat slaves in this world"

me: 'deep breath'

"I just grabbed a girl's hand without thinking"

me: 'heavy sigh'

Now that was an erotic chapter...

Man, just reading the title alone made me sigh so hard I think I lost a few days off my lifespan.

I remember when people thought Oreimo had a long and stupid title.  I've gotten used to those and now stuff like this has one-upped it and made the former completely normal.

Edit: Yeah, random panty shots and him using his skill literally makes women orgasm.  One of the first things he does is get a slave, and him being in a post-slavery world holding values opposing slavery is supposed to make him seem like a saint. After all, one of the best ways of making a protagonist look good is by putting them in a world that's so backwards that some useless nobody average joe like them would seem like a God.  Generic protagonist, generic sob backstory for the girl, wandering ghosts could have been something interesting but they literally stated their purpose for existing at all within the first chapter so that's ceased to be a hook.  Generic fantasy, game-like world, and no overarching plotline to be interested in other than the generic adventures of an overpowered protagonist, each individual event designed and written specifically to make the reader who's self-inserting feel the high of a power trip. Everything you need to know about how this shit turns out is right there in the fucking title. Can't believe I even wasted my time giving this the benefit of the doubt and seeing if it defied my expectations when it obviously wouldn't have.

Really, it's about the kind of low-brow trash I expected.  I can't even laugh at this because it doesn't even have the nerve to be so bad it's amusing.  Literally no redeeming qualities.  I fucking hate Web Novels so much. You could publish random shit off of fanfiction.net and it'd be better than the garbage Syosetu regularly shits out.  I'd read an adaptation of My Immortal to completion before I read the rest of this because at least then I could laugh at the content.

But maybe I'm being harsh right now.  I'm in a pretty shitty mood at the moment.  Still though, shit of this quality can fuck off and die in a pit.

Swapping materia is lewd.

As a great poet once said,"Another one." *clicks 'Follow"

Sigh, another copy-paste manga.

even your school textbooks are copy-pasted product.

and i'd argue about how "originality" worth at modern times, really. if you're a pro then you make something that sells. look at china.

Generic, but I'm weak: I see Isekai, I follow.

"monster sweep" LOL, pls don't test "smite building" xDD

C'mon guys, this manga is at least better than half of other isekai ones so far, you've just seen to much and base your opinions on prejudice towards just the same genre

With a freaking long name too

I fell asleep reading this. Would recommend if have trouble falling asleep.

You're thinking hard to come up with edge cases, but that's totally beside the point.  There's no need for the tag to be smarter than the genre.  Most Isekai is lazy and even deliberately wallows in its Isekainess like a pig in s@#t, proudly telling you outright in the title what a lazy cliche it is like this one.  Planet of the Apes (now there's an edge case), from the distant past of 1968, is smarter than most of them.

Isekai just literally means 'another world', and in use means 'MC ends up in another world'.   So any manga where your MC gets transported to another world, be it hit by a truck or falling through a warp or author just shrugs his lazy ass gets the Iseaki tag. It's that easy. A tag like 'romance' or 'drama' is much harder, because those things are much more complex.

For your timeshift example, no.  For your 'different but completely the same world' sure, because if that was important enough that they established that as setting, then yes, it's Isekai.  For the one title in one hundred where Isekai or Not is even a debate, then that manga has transcended the Isekai tag anyhow and people will find it on its own merits or not no matter how you tag it.

If nothing else do it so all the people who like their slave harem waifus can find them easily.

I'm warming to this no nonsense approach.

Where do you draw the line? what scenario qualifies as isekai if after following their accident they're still in the same place but timeshifted with op powers is that isekai? What if they've transferred to a different world but the world is exactly like their original world and they live a completely mundane life?

You're thinking hard to come up with edge cases, but that's totally beside the point.  There's no need for the tag to be smarter than the genre.  Most Isekai is lazy and even deliberately wallows in its Isekainess like a pig in s@#t, proudly telling you outright in the title what a lazy cliche it is like this one.  Planet of the Apes (now there's an edge case), from the distant past of 1968, is smarter than most of them.

Isekai just literally means 'another world', and in use means 'MC ends up in another world'.   So any manga where your MC gets transported to another world, be it hit by a truck or falling through a warp or author just shrugs his lazy ass gets the Iseaki tag. It's that easy. A tag like 'romance' or 'drama' is much harder, because those things are much more complex.

For your timeshift example, no.  For your 'different but completely the same world' sure, because if that was important enough that they established that as setting, then yes, it's Isekai.  For the one title in one hundred where Isekai or Not is even a debate, then that manga has transcended the Isekai tag anyhow and people will find it on its own merits or not no matter how you tag it.

If nothing else do it so all the people who like their slave harem waifus can find them easily.

>The skills I have don't look useful for battle anyway >The first skill is swordsmanship

.... is no one translating the LN of this?

Where do you draw the line? what scenario qualifies as isekai if after following their accident they're still in the same place but timeshifted with op powers is that isekai? What if they've transferred to a different world but the world is exactly like their original world and they live a completely mundane life?

Isekai is transported to another world. So this would be isekai, SAO would not be isekai and as for your time shift example that's like cage of eden and also not isekai cause they're still in the same world.

What I like is that in isekai cliche more often mc is sensible and reasonable.

FF14 voicing offers the option of using Japanese or English voices. (And I think they actually have French and German dubs as well)

And when you have a "Western" setting such as FF14, no the Japanese doesn't work as well. The middle-English and general medieval speech used by the characters just doesn't come across the same way in Japanese. I've never played on the actual JP client, but listening to the JP voiced dialogue at least, its far more "normalized" than the varied accents you find represented in the English.

Believe me, I've done my fair share of scanlations and reading of raws, and I rail against shitty localizations and overly liberal prose quite a lot. FF14 isn't one of those cases.

One of the things that comes with experience in translating is realizing you often need to "take a step back" and look at the broader context of what they're saying. Rigidly adhering to the original grammatical ordering (in most cases) isn't "full" translation and results in stiff awkward phrasing and dialogue.

IE: I'd hold up Final Fantasy 14 as one of the best localization examples in media. Of course I disagree with some of their dialogue choices at times compared to what I can hear in the original Japanese, but overall they do an amazing job at fully realizing the dialogue in a renaissance era that speaks English. Japanese as a language just doesn't allow for the kinds of variety in written prose you can do with English.

For an even better flow:

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Got Myself OP Waifus

Japanese is still superior if we have to match it with the 08/15 modern trash English which is but a bastardisation of the original Germanic/Norse language.

Also, the worst thing that happens is the enforced English voiceover that usually replaces the original Japanese voiceacting. While voiceacting in Japan is actually professional, it is quite bad and crippling in Europe&America, often disgracing the game itself.

Last but not least, replacing the original voices although there is enough capacity on the medium is a hideously racist deed, especially since a lot of potential buyers prefer the original voices over some abhorrent English.

I don't know what's going on with your shift key, but Isekai tag is absolutely necessary. We've got 'cooking' and 'psychological' and Isekai is a bigger genre/cliche than either of those, and it tells you exactly what you're in for.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics