Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

Monster Girl Quest. That is all.
I really don't know if he's very lucky, or very unlucky.

Now if they somehow put a griffin/cockatrice in this, THEN I'll be impressed! But so far, I like this one! Keep it up!

I must say, you have unusual taste
does anybody know if it´s relaesed monthly or every other week or something?
Ooh, a centaur girl, next? Can't wait.
Loli Unlocked!!!!
Now if they somehow put a griffin/cockatrice in this, THEN I'll be impressed! But so far, I like this one! Keep it up!

i love it when a harem comes together!

pun intended? >.>
i love it when a harem comes together!
@Mobster ...
Rosario+Vampire ... Youkai harem
Sora no Otoshimono ... variation from angel(roid) in harem
Isuca ... variation from several being ... including Nekomata (cat girl)
Kaibutsu Oujo ... (Vampire, Werewolf, and few phoenix wannabe ...)
Kanokon ... (Fox Girl, Wolf Loli, Yuki Onna, etc ...)
Lotte no Omocha ... (Succubus Loli, Cow Girl, Succubus MILF, Rabbit loli sage, etc ...)
Magetsukan Kitan ... some variation of nocturnal type monster girl ...
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha ... Demon Queen, Fighter type girl, Flame Dragon princess, etc ...
Angel Tails ... (variation from all animal, but ... they are too "human like")
Nurarihyon no Mago ... need more "addition" in here ... the number still 3 tough at this moment ...
Omamori Himari ... (Loli Snake, Cat Boobs girl, etc, etc )
Otoko O Misete Yo Kurata-kun! ... only 2 at the moment ... might add more ...
PEROWAN! - HAYASHINASAI! GOSHUJINSAMA ... dog and master get switch around ?
Princess Lucia ... Variation of Devil, legendary creature and fallen angel ...
Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi ... at this time, a tsundere dragon girl ...
Tama Hiyo ... a "chicken girl" ... or something ? LOLZ ...
Tokyo Raven ... Shikigami, Loli Fox, etc ...

^^ all is harem type, but not really monster=animal type ... ^^
All I can is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azm8nalx2IY&feature=related

and that I don't know how to embedd
the most thing I appreciate is ...
the story don't "reset" for a new mamono musume ...
it will be disappointing to lose Lamia just within 2 chapter ...

lesse ...
Snake, check ... (Lamia, bleh ... no loli snake)
Bird, check ... (Harpy ...)
Horsey ... next ... (Centaur ... I wonder how the story will developed ...)

also waiting if someone willing to translate "Shisen no Shoukanshi" ...
(I wonder what kind of manga it is ... )
I remember playing the eroge " Princess X " really really high leveled :D
finally found a monster girl manga! could anyone suggest me any monster girl ( lamia, slime, harpy, centaurs,etc.) mangas?
Regarding the comparison to "Living with monster girl" series, I'm starting to wonder if there's any actual connection, haha. The guy's hairstyle is quite similar too (covers one eye completely), so wondering if that's a cameo of sorts.
I'm gonna pick a guess and say that the centaur-girl will be the token Tsundere!
So much fan service...
A centaur next, huh...

Guy's gonna have an interesting house by the time he completes his harem.
Yay! A new one!
@jakeslogan dude....nice link~ if this implies to the law of this manga the host will go to jail and the humanoid will be deported~ hehehehe XD
A monster girl harem... BRILLIANT!
funny and cute
just read this...this manga is awesome
This manga is great. I can't wait to see more. It's frikkin hilarious and just enough service without going H.
I hope we get to see a cyclops, red oni, arachne, slime girl and a holstaurus. <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics