Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 180votes)

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Alt Names: alt 現実主義勇者の王国再建記alt How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Author: Dozeumaru
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

RAW: http://over-lap.co.jp/現実主義勇者の王国再建記/product/0/ZG0013/?cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which is the better group? LHTranslation or Biamam Scans New Window lygarx
  • 10 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic English Translated LN New Window YukitoOnline
  • 5 Replies

254 Comments

I agree. I was also thinking that enemy spies would also use this chance to infiltrate the system, and work their way up to royalty.

well...  you're not entirely wrong there.

Spoiler

"Chancellor Marcus Whereabouts is unknown...."
...but isn't that him, right there in front Souma introducing the winners in the last page? And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought he was the Prime Minister, not Chancellor? Otherwise, I may be remembering something different.

maybe translation inconsistencies  but yeah, Marcus/Marx is there in front of Souma while in audience chamber with 5 chosen talented people

The artist does not seem to know much in the way of variety...

With the exception of the former queen(clearly being largest of all), everyone else that isn't a loli is flipping stacked.

It's the Sakura H games all over again.

their "plot" become so big its distracting

This seems to be thinly veiled communist propaganda. Kazuya is hell-bent on creating a Marxist utopia.

I don't understand what part of selecting exceptionally skilled people you see as communist propaganda. It seems like the opposite to me.

The artist does not seem to know much in the way of variety...

With the exception of the former queen(clearly being largest of all), everyone else that isn't a loli is flipping stacked.

It's the Sakura H games all over again.

all this spoilers making me want to read the ln ...

is there anybody who can share me link to this this ln's translation ?

https://j-novel.club/s/how-a-realist-hero-rebuilt-the-kingdom/search

This seems to be thinly veiled communist propaganda. Kazuya is hell-bent on creating a Marxist utopia.

Considering Kazuya bases most of his decisions on Machiavelli's "The Prince," I'd say 'no, wrong tree.' 

The glutton dark elf is here 8D

all this spoilers making me want to read the ln ...

is there anybody who can share me link to this this ln's translation ?

is it just me or did they up the breast size for everyone(exclude men)

Nah Poncho is bigger than I expected also.

Well arts is decent and come on aren't breast bigger than what it was in art in novel and that guy is even fatter here.

xD

No, it's not just you. i also thought the same especially for the (former) queen and that Navy General...i don''t remember them being described as having such a overwhelming "plot" (and please exclude the loli as well)

I can imagine three types of people that would answer such call: greedy, desperate and very self-confident.

I agree. I was also thinking that enemy spies would also use this chance to infiltrate the system, and work their way up to royalty.

Wild guess, but I'd say the loli falls under desperate.

Nonsense, she is obviously the most pettable. 

isekai got talent :o

"Chancellor Marcus Whereabouts is unknown...."
...but isn't that him, right there in front Souma introducing the winners in the last page? And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought he was the Prime Minister, not Chancellor? Otherwise, I may be remembering something different.

I can imagine three types of people that would answer such call: greedy, desperate and very self-confident.

Wild guess, but I'd say the loli falls under desperate.

this mc guy has no respect for their culture wearing high school uniform to everywhere wtf. the drawing is decent, the delivery is... disappointing. The setting was great... wish the author made it more accurate.

Well he said himself to everyone in every occasion that he is only a temporary king. Perhaps due to that he doesn't wear kingly clothes, and instead earthly clothes. I don't know exactly, but yes, I hope to see improvement when/if he became King for real. And ummm, I think high school uniform is formal enough for highschooler for some occasion, so I don't think he disrespect them that much. Perhaps he is still feeling comfortable in that uniform?

Return of the Former Hero is almost like that. Except he went "screw this" and managed to summon himself back to the fantasy world. 

The Reunion With Twelve Fascinating Goddesses is this squared. He kinda cheated to get 12 ridiculous female spirits into his party to take down the Demon Lord, then went back to Earth for his grandma's funeral (which he nearly missed, and is why he was rushing to get back so he skipped the "proper" journey).

When he manages to get himself summoned back, it's 10 years later (instead of something like 10 days on Earth) and he's going around trying to get all those spirits BACK into his harem, the "legit" way(s). It's pretty entertaining.

this mc guy has no respect for their culture wearing high school uniform to everywhere wtf. the drawing is decent, the delivery is... disappointing. The setting was great... wish the author made it more accurate.

Two super babes along with the future queen.

Good start on the harem, now give em progress and an actual chance for something to happen and its guchi

In the novels, she didn't fall in love quite that fast. The manga is fast-tracking it for effect. 

Well, it's not that hard to understand. He's going about it in an odd way but he is fundamentally a hero who is saving her kingdom. He is smart, talented, humble and has no interest in power. 

Someone should do that. "I lived in a fantasy world and had a harem, now I am back in Japan and have to adapt to modern society without a girlfriend again..."

Return of the Former Hero is almost like that. Except he went "screw this" and managed to summon himself back to the fantasy world. 

this girl fucking falling for the guy just by talking to him for like 5 minutes is retarded,

It's less "OMG so manly! I wanna have his babies, SQUEE!" and more "I need to tie him down for the sake of this country. As His fiance I could... wait,... that means... making babies."
"Why's your face red?"

Months pass before any obvious affection shows (which, granted, is only a few chapters later), but being amicable with someone you're going to be spending a significant amount of time with less disbelievable, right? Political marriages and arranged marriages used to (and in some cases still) happen all the time, and while it may not have been their original puropse, it's not like they all ended out loveless affairs.

This lack of background just makes it come across to me as that typical Isekai stereotype of "hey, I read a book like 5 years ago in a library on cooking a very specific thing/doing a very specific task so let me just pull that knowledge out of my ass and revolutionize the entire world."  This time it's "I took accounting class once as an elective, whoops, I tripped and became King and brought a country back into prosperity with my knowledge on economics and the like."

"I had gotten into the university’s School of Socioeconomic Studies, and my dream for the future had been to become a local government employee." internal monologue, Chapter 1 (around chapter 2 of the manga)

It's not so far as "managing an entire society", but let's be fair: There's a significant difference between having taken a tangentially related class as an elective once and majoring in something with an intent to work in a related field. It's not just balancing a budget, He also knows about basic administration.

9RNBomx.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics