Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 35votes)

Rokudenashi Blues

Alt Names: alt ろくでなしBLUESalt Good-For-Nothing Bluesalt Racaille Bluesalt RokuBurualt Serseri Hüznü
Author: Morita Masanori
Artist: Morita Masanori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maeda is a new student in the Teiken High School. He stutters when he's nervous and he's rather clumsy. He gets noted immediately because he hits a teacher during the entrance ceremony. Some clubs search to enlist him as they see in him a force they can use to get even with other clubs. But Maeda is a loner and has only one dream: becoming boxing champion. His first objective is to beat the leader of the boxing club. "Rokudenashi" translates as "good for nothing".

Masanori Morita's (Rookies) first serialization, and a true Jump classic.
More focused on gang warfare than boxing.
Go to Rokudenashi Blues Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Maeda reminds me of Kenshiro, haha. Instant follow.

Well, after reading chapter 8, I now know why.

Yush an update *^*

hihihihihihihihi.... 

Thanks Crazy Delinquents and Shit Scans, and thanks KidCongo. I thought you dropped this manga, but fortunatelly thats not true :)

Now must wait to see father and sons against jakuza's...

chapter 121: EPIC FAIL.... nyahahahaha....

oh man!! i feel yah! tsk... tsk.. :P

Considering the chapter 121. maybe for this manga should be added Tragedy genre ...

Epic manga! Thank you Crazy Delinquents :)

oh hahahaha.. never stop laughing since i started reading it...

epic!! love it!!
hahahaha... whats the name of that legendary boxing promoter again?
Don King? pfffttt.... i nearly typed Donkey... hahahaha lols..
i typed it anyways... :P
ok let me start to read it... i have a thing for delinquents.. i mean story of delinquents... but hey delinquents have their charms especially when...
ahh i should stop mumbling...
No ones commented here in ages, but this new chapter was so damn satisfying! ch 111
I love manga about delinquents because they remind me of when I was in high school! Thanks for the plethora of new chapters!
i just saw mangaka of rookies and boxing and i automatically followed
All the scanlator groups for this series are weird
42 and 43 are repeats of 40 and 41 :o btw I like this series
@Taka ONLY 422 chapters? STILL NOT ENOUGH!
I WANT MORE :D THANK GUYS AND PLEASE LOAD UP MORE :D
there's only 422 chapters of this, if mal is right...
that will take time to translate
Thank You For The Upload Love This Series. Please Upload The Rest If You Can Not Only Me But Everyone Will Appreciate It.
    • pen likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics