Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

ANYONE GOT SOME INSULIN?!

Make do with a regular one lol...

The-Insider-View-of-Insulin.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------
1 left NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetnes of LUV.

giphy.webp

so sweet!

ANYONE GOT SOME INSULIN?!

That was a pleasure reading for the third time. Even more so the final chapter.

Man, I will miss Shinobu-san.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, so cuuuuuuuuute.

But that cake at chapter 30 almost got me teary eyed. So unfaiiiiiir.

Now let's talk like a normal person for a second here. As it should be obvious now, I really enjoyed this manga. Lighthearted and with lovable characters all around, even though it felt short to me (but it always feels like that when I like a series and it concludes).

So, thanks a lot for the ride, Meraki Scans. You guys really went into a death march with the constant releases, and we deeply appreciate it!

Ahh, this is so nice and relaxing.

The hardcore shit I keep unintentionally coming across really wears me out.

Where do you found she made announcement 10 year ago?

I'd tried to reread whole afterwords in each chapter but none information she mentioned 10 years ago.

I said for all we know she made it that long ago not that she did.

There is a lack of information in the afterword(s) about how old she is or how long ago she was in school 

No she was middle school students. Notice that she said " I will become mangaka in middle school. That sentence indicate the present tense the situation she was in middle school back then.

By today 2017 she probably on high school now

The author is 26 years old according to pixiv.

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2773894

That doesn't mean she's in high school now 

All it means is that in middle school she announced that she was going to become a mangaka

For all we know she made that announcement 10 years ago and this is the first manga she's had published  

Where do you found she made announcement 10 year ago?

I'd tried to reread whole afterwords in each chapter but none information she mentioned 10 years ago.

No she was middle school students. Notice that she said " I will become mangaka in middle school. That sentence indicate the present tense the situation she was in middle school back then.

That doesn't mean she's in high school now 

All it means is that in middle school she announced that she was going to become a mangaka

For all we know she made that announcement 10 years ago and this is the first manga she's had published  

Where are people getting that the author is in Middle School?

Is it from the afterword of the first volume where the author states "...when I suddenly announced I will become a mangaka in Middle School."?

If so I don't think that means they are in school it just means that was when they told people what they wanted to become

Where are people getting that the author is in Middle School?

Is it from the afterword of the first volume where the author states "...when I suddenly announced I will become a mangaka in Middle School."?

If so I don't think that means they are in school it just means that was when they told people what they wanted to become

Wow is she really so young, thats pretty awesome as she wrote a great little story which I've thoroughly enjoyed.  I look forward to her next release, although hopefully it doesn't ruin her schooling :).

This mangaka is one of few great breed for next popular mangaka in future.

She not contamined yet the with so called cliche rule and i hope she will never. It's a rare to see romance manga where the story not so narrowminded on MC and heroine but also stretching to others characters as well.

This manga hurts me. Every time best girl shows up, my heart hurts. I just want her to win.

Spoiler

I believe it's related with the author is teenager middle school - highschool year she probably ended herself because she couldn't handle writing manga and study at same time for long, according afterword she said the series planned to be short in 4 month but turned longer than 2 volume.

Wow is she really so young, thats pretty awesome as she wrote a great little story which I've thoroughly enjoyed.  I look forward to her next release, although hopefully it doesn't ruin her schooling :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrQwBA_cz6w
Relevant.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

[...] I feel like way too many authors overestimate how 'interesting' teenagers and their love lives are

More like they don't underestimate how valuable a steady paycheck is.

Axed? Perhaps... I can smell the iron...

What a shame indeed... with so little development, but such a nice story

I believe it's related with the author is teenager middle school - highschool year she probably ended herself because she couldn't handle writing manga and study at same time for long, according afterword she said the series planned to be short in 4 month but turned longer than 2 volume.

Spoiler

This wasp knows where to go huh. What an intelligent life form

So does the ant(man)

Spoiler

You don't need to be sad about a good series coming to an end, enjoy it for what it was. This was really fun for someone's first work. I got more enjoyment reading this for the past few months than I ever did reading that dumpster fire Nisekoi or that annoying series about the children in the art club that hasn't progressed at all in like 4 years. The characters developed and we have a sense of closure. That's how stories should be. I feel like way too many authors overestimate how 'interesting' teenagers and their love lives are

You f@ckers better stop reminding me it's almost at its end, I haven't had this much despair over a series reaching the finish line since ib and Pandora Hearts.

It's already over. Last 2 chapters have been released on scanlators website.
http://merakiscans.com/ninja-shinobu-san-no-junjou/29/

You f@ckers better stop reminding me it's almost at its end, I haven't had this much despair over a series reaching the finish line since ib and Pandora Hearts.

The ending of the manga was so satisfying. I'm going to miss this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics