Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

time for an insanity moment...

all her old pets have become humanoid in the time since her sealing... and the mystery girl who was in her base is actually the final boss!!!!

the below spoiler already answer your first moment and the second part is just half spoiler 
and the later half of said spoiler belong to the big plot twisted at the end

Read at your own risk

Spoiler

hmmm...

all her old pets have become humanoid in the time since her sealing... and the mystery girl who was in her base is actually the final boss!!!!

nah... that would be too good to be true.

I wonder how this story actually plays out xD if only there was a team translating the original novel T_T

*SPOILER*

Spoiler

I don't care how cute that loli is. I'd rather have the fluffy mascot sheep. How can you say no to those eyes?

The worst part is that the author could have kept the mascot character as the sheep and simply made another henchman the shota/loli, get the most out of the world he built.

He literally missed the rare chance to have his cake and eat it too.

hmmm...

nah... that would be too good to be true.

I wonder how this story actually plays out xD if only there was a team translating the original novel T_T

I don't care how cute that loli is. I'd rather have the fluffy mascot sheep. How can you say no to those eyes?

No. Just check the character list here.

Spoiler

Draws a girl, calls it a boy => profit

It is definitely one of those abused tropes that keep on happening to the point it just became a dead-horse trope.
But I guess amateuristic writers will never stop to think: "how do I generate hype for my story, I have no idea. Maybe I need to up the amount of cute-girls which have unwavering affection for the MC. Yup. Definitely, the audience will love that."

For the very least, I would've appreciated a shota more than a loli.
Gotta represent the other side of the spectrum.

someone falling for the trap

actually I rate this story in the upper tier among "Isekai" type and "Stuck in game"

since they didn't go for the harem collecting route and some plot twist at the end is just damn creative regard the MC 

the fight later on is just damn interesting  as well 

It is definitely one of those abused tropes that keep on happening to the point it just became a dead-horse trope.
But I guess amateuristic writers will never stop to think: "how do I generate hype for my story, I have no idea. Maybe I need to up the amount of cute-girls which have unwavering affection for the MC. Yup. Definitely, the audience will love that."

Aries is a boy....

The coming of the Loli.. Yup yup... As expected...

Should have been like Ponta or Mear, and just stayed a cute monster. And this is probably what the rest of the series will be; a monster girl collect-a-thon.

No. Just check the character list here.

Spoiler

Edit: Also this don't have romance. 

Should have been like Ponta or Mear, and just stayed a cute monster. And this is probably what the rest of the series will be; a monster girl collect-a-thon.

Spoiler

Goddamitkdjawkldjwlkadj It's throwing me off ahhhhh

The object of hype became an object of (fan)service...

The coming of the Loli.. Yup yup... As expected...

I should have seen it coming. I didn't, but I should have. 

LOL oh man Dina, wow that was some clutch censoring hahahaha. Argh, but cute sheep turns into qt loli? I'm conflicted x.x Honestly I thought the image of Lufasu "petting" the giant sheep was really cute! Thanks for the chapter!! Honestly I want to see how elf boi reacts to all this.

Spoiler

aww i really liked to be a cutie sheep again.. so unfair why a loli? its not like MC its guy and i am not into yuri >.<

Agreed, the sheep would've been an amazing mascot character.

He is a guy, his soul combined with the game character, so it's more of a gender bender via possession, I bet he could shapeshift a D if he really wanted to lol

aww i really liked to be a cutie sheep again.. so unfair why a loli? its not like MC its guy and i am not into yuri >.<

Doesn't have to be yuri though. Just imagine that all 12 beasts are like Lufalu's own children who she raised with motherly love and care.

Love the way Diina pops out and in the background. Loli sheep gets frantically nudity censored.

Spoiler

Convenient Diina is convenient.

I did not realize that Diina was in that scene until you guys pointed it out.  Thanks!

Spoiler

Convenient Diina is convenient.

Protect aries, do not lewd aries

Love the way Diina pops out and in the background. Loli sheep gets frantically nudity censored.

lolis make everything better

This is the police! We have you surrounded! And not in a gay way!

TgfDixd.jpg

Oh he can do even better.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ugh, freakin' lolis ruin everything, oh well, I'll just pretend they don't exist~

lolis make everything better

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics