Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 117votes)

Ouji ga Watashi o Akiramenai!

Alt Names: alt 王子が私をあきらめない!alt 왕자가 나를 포기하지 않아!alt Ouji ga Watashi wo Akiramenai!alt Prens Benden Vazgeçmiyor!alt Prince will never give up on me!
Author: Asada Nikki
Artist: Asada Nikki
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From AQUA Scans:
Once upon a time there was a wonderful prince… A super rich and handsome prince with a genius IQ of 500, extraordinary physical prowess… An outrageously overpowered super star…!! What will happen when this ridiculously overpowered ultra-high spec boy and a certain ultra-level-headed ordinary girl meet…?!
Go to Ouji ga Watashi o Akiramenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

113 Comments

This manga is breaking the 4th wall like a boss

Followed

I laughed.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/313168/ouji-ga-watashi-o-akiramenai_ch1_by_aqua-scans/25

Not going psycho over protecting the prince from protagonist = the silent black haired guy must be important because he's the only sane man out of the four lackeys.

Spoiler

Girl, I'd do the same exact thing. The art was really familiar to me, but I couldn't remember why for the life of me - turns out it's by the same author of Hoshigami-kun (which is also pretty good)! Clearly this author has some prime talent for comedy. Insta-followed.

Oh my god, I was going to be annoyed with the classic cliches paraded around again, but this.

Spoiler

-"You can't even see that background anymore!" -The stereotypical "four heavenly whatevers" defending the prince with blowguns?

I was cracking up so badly I forgot to be angry. It's so ridiculous that it's become the best kind of parody.

Hell, count me in. I think I fell for whatever the hook was, but I don't care, it was great.

oooh another project from AQUA? Sold :D

hypehypehypehype!

wait this is not a troll scan? that "the petals are blocking my eyes" line is real? *followed*

US!? a troll scan!? when have we lied to you guys! it's 1000% real!

I feel you protag:
tumblr_nb62i7nEiE1sw5ud1o3_250.gif

The truth from this gif hurts so much.

I feel you protag:

Hell yeah!!!crazy-monkey-emoticon-136.gif?1292792414

Spoiler

wait this is not a troll scan? that "the petals are blocking my eyes" line is real? *followed*

The arts pretty good.  The story is generic but, that has never stopped me before.  I'll continue reading this to see where it goes. 

I feel you protag:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics