Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

betrayal syndrome ...

i kinda miss FFF-Inquisition guys from Baka Test already ...

Spoiler

<333333 Aina! <3

Spoiler

AINA AINA AINA! <3

It was at this moment I knew, This is definitely Inori Kenji's works where the characters will work united for one common goal, only for ten seconds later they sell each other out.

The best kind of bromance.

The kind of trash bro that aren't what we need but they are what we deserve.

Grand Blue - a world where makeup is used to repel guys.

Spoiler

If anything is probably the FFF guys graduated into college.
And that's how virgin do a mixer No wonder japan birth rate are declining fast
This series is my new obsession.

At least the equivalent of F-Class guys are here, they're softer thought since they didn't just kidnap Iori and put him on Trial.

Spoiler

To anyone that suddenly sees chapter 9 disappear, it's being reuploaded with a typo found in it a few days ago. I waited until now to make sure I didn't disrupt the majority's reading experience.

Wow, this manga is *amazing*. What an unexpected delight.

Jesus Christ, Scanlators. That challenge will give us all alcohol poisoning.

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

yep, the challenge results in one image

stewie-vomit.gif~original

I tried the drinking challenge but I can't seem to remember what happen and then I found my self out side my college in nothing but my underwear . How weird.

Having her set up a mixer for you guys? No, pretty sure she sets up A WAR for you poor lamb.

Nope, raws have her apparently going for Kouhei later

not sure what you are referring to, as of 27, Cakey is still after Iori

Two shots if you actually start laughing? That sounds like a great way to drown.

I see whatchu did there

Two shots if you actually start laughing? That sounds like a great way to drown.

Spoiler

Well... that escalated quickly.

Isnt chapter 8.5 supposed to be chronologically after chap9??? Coz in 8,5 they already know the dudes that they meet for the first time on chap9 O_O!

This we actually were confused about as well. 8.5 came in with volume 2, but featured new characters that appear in the next chapter.

Honestly though, it's up to your preference on how to read it. 8.5 is non-canon, so it really has no affect on anything in the story.

*heavy sigh*

So Cakey target MC not the otaku?

Welp...

I thought she will be with the otaku one...

The scanlators must be crazy if they think anyone's getting past the 3rd page of chapter 9 while doing the shot challenge.

yep, the challenge results in one image

stewie-vomit.gif~original

Isnt chapter 8.5 supposed to be chronologically after chap9??? Coz in 8,5 they already know the dudes that they meet for the first time on chap9 O_O!

So Cakey target MC not the otaku?

Welp...

I thought she will be with the otaku one...

Here's the volume 3 cover for anyone curious

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics