Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 83votes)

Cylcia=Code

Alt Names: alt シルシア=コード
Author: Ohmori Aoi
Artist: Ohmori Aoi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanata and his friends must find a way to return to their original bodies after they're trapped in the real world as their game avatars.
Go to Cylcia=Code Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

Just suspend your disbelief dude.  Maybe this issue will come up later.

I can't take a comment seriously when it's basically "pretend to be stupid".

the moment your father sells you out... does he not realize the repercussions of that? I mean... really your daughter is having a hard time trapped in basically a nightmare scenario designed by a crazy person.. and you rent out your home to someone else effectively abandoning her... you don't think she's going to remember that or anything when your on life support right or need a transplant or anything?...nah... I'm sure she'll get over it ("It'll cost how much?" "..meh pull the plug. Bye dad!")

Ugh, so the setting is like SAO with its nonsense "you cant get out because plot device reasons". Trapping all those players in a serious medical condition is nothing short of hostage situation, terrorism, disturbing public order and many more offenses. The company and management responsible would be impounded and interrogated post-haste to resolve this. The only reason this setup continues is due to the author ignoring common sense altogether.

Just suspend your disbelief dude.  Maybe this issue will come up later.

I call it now! I bet that tanned mazoku is a guy as well!

Ugh, so the setting is like SAO with its nonsense "you cant get out because plot device reasons". Trapping all those players in a serious medical condition is nothing short of hostage situation, terrorism, disturbing public order and many more offenses. The company and management responsible would be impounded and interrogated post-haste to resolve this. The only reason this setup continues is due to the author ignoring common sense altogether.

I think you mean forced vacation ;)

Manga or any fictional work for that matter is usually a poor place to look for realism and common sense.

If you like that manga, the author has a certain type of manga on certain sites that is another gender bender. The plot was actually pretty good.

If you mean Nyotai-ka, it's here too: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nyotai-ka-r925 (Well, a lot of it is; the early chapters must be found elsewhere.)

Of course if you mean his other other gender-bender stuff, then you will have to rely on comrade Google. 

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/trans-trans-r10435from same scanlator group seems similar

If you like that manga, the author has a certain type of manga on certain sites that is another gender bender. The plot was actually pretty good.

ig3Dvrf.jpg

Clearly a fate worse than death...

>ywn be the cute girl that you always create with character customizations in role-playing games

why even live

it's not fucking fair man

>ywn be the cute girl that you always create with character customizations in role-playing games

why even live

that's def me.

why even live

So far, so good!

Now onto school life as MMORPG characters.

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/trans-trans-r10435from same scanlator group seems similar

Thanks for the update and the translation is well done.

The updates are probably monthly everywhere and Chinese translations are up to ch9 atm.

Dear PDS-Scans sama
Please Fasten the release and catch up Until Latest Volume
Because this series is fresh and interesting
We cannot Wait to see the next chapter If the release Irregularry
- Sincere The Readers

the problem is the series is monthly... so while we may not mind the occasional expedited release after a half month, depending on how many chapters there are to a volume we could catch up way too fast and be stuck suffering from withdrawal. 

that said I still wish chapter3 is soon xD

>implying you wouldn't want to be a cute girl

get a load of this casual

I would play that character gladly, though I would want to do a few personal customizations first.

Damn, I love the ARG aspect of the manga. How sick does it look to take down a dragon in the middle of a city. It's like how I wanted pokemon go to look like on your phone instead of the POS we got.

let the technology mature over a few years ;)

And this is way you dont play an off-sex character.

You never know when shit could go down.

>implying you wouldn't want to be a cute girl

get a load of this casual

Damn, I love the ARG aspect of the manga. How sick does it look to take down a dragon in the middle of a city. It's like how I wanted pokemon go to look like on your phone instead of the POS we got.

And this is way you dont play an off-sex character.

You never know when shit could go down.

Good find.   If this is like our current MMOs, our MC is probably one of many men stuck in women's bodies for the duration of the game.  :)

Dear PDS-Scans sama
Please Fasten the release and catch up Until Latest Volume
Because this series is fresh and interesting
We cannot Wait to see the next chapter If the release Irregularry
- Sincere The Readers

play VRMMO use female character and drag out to real world as that female character, man sometime i wish that was me

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics