Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 128votes)

Apocalypse Alice

Alt Names: alt 黙示録アリスalt Mokushiroku Alicealt Mokushiroku Arisu
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Youko
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: --- Now, let's kill the girl and save the world!
The world has been shattered. As a result of the most dreadful of diseases that afflicts only girls --- the 《Labyrinth Disease》. That's why the students are taking lessons. Lessons for the purpose of killing the girl. Learning magic, figuring out the map of the labyrinth, forming teams, and studying the weakness of the girl...... The time limit is 6 hours. If the girl isn't killed within that time, then the world gets destroyed.
"I have no interest in the world at all so please spare me. Frankly, it's really suffocating."
Together with the one who said these words, the most horrible protagonist in history, enter the world of whizzing magic and surging youth.
A school fantasy in labyrinth raiding, begins here!

(Description taken from the LN)
Go to Apocalypse Alice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel Readers New Window gakukid991
  • 9 Replies

136 Comments

I like this guy, anyway I've never read kill the girl so many times in a single chapter.

Very refreshing protagonist.

Some reason he reminds me of Kumagawa from Medaka's box

they should add a description of how badass it is.

I loved the first vol. of the novel, and good to see the manga following along the novel content.

Seems interesting.

Followed. Although, I'll probably read the LN first.

This MC is the best. He has no fucks to give, and if he did, he'd use it to fuck you over. He destroys the typical shounen manga MC stereotype and rebuilds it into a beautiful antihero. Following this shit so hard that I'm breaking the site.

A genuine mother fucking badass.

...In these dark times of useless MCs this is really what I need.

Freaking interesting, instant follow.

I love him. Followed.

wow manga for this amazing LN.

though i don't like the manga art very much.

I hope it's not just advertising for the light novel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics