Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 208votes)

Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono

Alt Names: alt AKAalt 奪う者 奪われる者alt Bereave or Bereavedalt Bereaving the Bereavedalt To Deprive a Deprived Person
Author: Mino
Artist: Hazutake Hazano
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seto Yu is a 12-year-old boy, that is abused violently by his father. One day, he is transported into a fantasy world with video game mechanics after being killed by his abusive father and he discovers that he has the unique ability to steal other people's skills for his own use. He quickly uses his special power to take revenge on the townspeople who bully him and obtains a harem of beautiful girls who love him unconditionally even though he shows no romantic interest in any of them and has the physical build of a skinny teenager.
Go to Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Webnovel of this series. New Window Eterdragon
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

Every time i see description for transported to another world story it always makes me laugh when the only thing that is different is the thing that killed them.

You know, this MC isn't much of an Edgelord... He's had the edge sucked out of him pre-reincarnation so he's comming off as being very bland.  Tragic yes, but certainly bland and void of enough emotion to draw forth the Edgyness needed to become Edgelord!

I just don't care that he's had a rough life and keeps having a rough life so, now that he's becomming OP I just feel "Meh" about it. =\

Okay...if he takes the guys leather armor, which looks to be the same design as the one he later wears on the cover--how the hell is it only covering his upper torso, if it was large enough for that fat baldy? Unless it shrunk down 4 sizes before he equips the spoils, that leather armor would only have covered fat baldy's man boobs like a bikini tube top at best, considering their size difference.

As cliched as this story is, I really want to like this. I really do, (due to insatiable taste for fantasy fiction escapism). But the list of things that irk me keep growing, and makes that hard to keep up. As if the one dimensional villains weren't bad enough like fat Hage; they literally named him "Baldy" for crying out loud. I hope they introduce more girls for fanservice soon because at the very least that will give me a cheap reason to continue sticking around while lowering my expectations to bottom barrel scraping of the fantasy genre.

Spoiler

We call those people normalfags, and they really should just fuck off.

But the MC is a mary sue? All of his enemies are written as one dimensional, over the top villains. The kind that kicks a puppy just to let the reader know that he's evil.

From the beginning he gets a OP power and unique ability, the kind that conveniently lets the author skip all character development just to make his mary sue self insert super powerful.

Characters like these are banned in tabletop RPGs for a reason.

I'm liking this post because I'm pretty sure it's sarcastic. Don't disillusion me please >_<

I know that when daddy hits me, it's only because he really loves me.

i got feelings... a very intriguing feelings like when reading Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari in the first time

Yeah, the Japanese need more of his father's kind. You know, real men.

I'm liking this post because I'm pretty sure it's sarcastic. Don't disillusion me please >_<

the japanese goverment is banishing those hyper beta boys

Yeah, the Japanese need more of his father's kind. You know, real men.

Does the MC seriously have more intelligence that the old lady ?

>MC gets transported to other world
>video game mechanics

Let me guess, he has some super rare skill that lets him steal/copy other skills for unlimited growth potential? He gets a harem of steoretypes who remain madly in love with him even though he expresses no interest in furthering a relationship with them? How many chapters before he becoms level 10x as strong as legendary heroes with decades of battle experience?

Spoiler
Translations are okay, keep it up!

Also you don't have to stick to comic sans, you can change them around to achieve a different atmosphere. Also with words that don't fit in a line, try to break it up at a more reasonable place, and include a hyphen if possible.
e.g.
Instead of Stell-A do Stel-La or Ste-Lla because Stell-A made me think as if the 'A' was another word like how the french have something like 'Louise De Valliere' instead of 'Louise DeValliere'
I mean, it's not wrong to call this character a Marty Stu, but at the same time, Mary Sues and Marty Stus are so common lately, that complaining about it is like complaining about manga having fanservice. It's already there; it's already prevalent; If it bothers you, don't read it. Save your rants for your blog posts about the general state of manga/anime.

How OP/Broken a character can be before we can legitimately call it a mary sue, in your opinion?

I really dig this artist for some reason.

give it 2 more chapters before the usual brigade of people come calling MC a Mary Sue yet again.

Sigh...hope he starts "stealing" lives pretty soon because if he doesn't start killing these meatheads like the fat baldy, I'm seriously considering dropping this. Each chapter just makes me more irritated than the last.

Its called character development 

Sigh...hope he starts "stealing" lives pretty soon because if he doesn't start killing these meatheads like the fat baldy, I'm seriously considering dropping this. Each chapter just makes me more irritated than the last.

>video game mechanics

Let me guess, he has some super rare skill that lets him steal/copy other skills for unlimited growth potential? He gets a harem of steoretypes who remain madly in love with him even though he expresses no interest in furthering a relationship with them? How many chapters before he becoms level 10x as strong as legendary heroes with decades of battle experience?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Boy, whatever you are trying to do

Don't.

>video game mechanics

If i remember correctly (it's been a long time since i read it because the translators are talentless hacks with no pride in their work who completely butchers everything they touch with google translate quality) he only starts to vaporize high level bad guys around chapter 50-60 or something. 

Rebirth Online World (the translators/webhost of the WN/LN (?) series) can go suck a fat cock though. I can't believe anyone would donate for that crappy quality.

give it 2 more chapters before the usual brigade of people come calling MC a Mary Sue yet again.

They're already here:

\/
>video game mechanics

And by sending them to the alternate world they were trained to become alpha can-do-anything harem mc.

Once they dies in alternate world they will reincarnate back in Japan with their revamped knowledge and personality to make Japan great again!

Spoiler

Not to derail or anything, but that is the last man in Japan I would go to for a plan to raise more assertive youth.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics