Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 148votes)

Isekai Cheat Magician

Alt Names: alt 異世界チート魔術師(マジシャン)alt Isekai Cheat Majutsushialt 이세계 치트 마술사
Author: Uchida Takeru
Artist: Suzuragi Karin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As regular high school students Taichi and Rin disappeared in a beam of light. When they came to, the two of them were already in a world of swords and magic. Finally getting away after experiencing an attack by monsters, following the suggestion of adventurers they headed on the path towards the guild. In the guild, the two of them found out that they possessed unbelievably powerful magic. Thus the regular high school students transformed into the strongest cheats...
Go to Isekai Cheat Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh look... New Window somethindarker
  • 13 Replies
Topic LN and Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

not sure if Biamam is still doing this series. it's not listed in their series list on their website

i think there's misstranslation at Ch2 Pg11?

from the raw i think taichi's magic value is 120.000 not 12.000? and his magic power is 40.000 not 4.000?

or i missread it? please confirm.

I think it was miss translated as well. When I looked at it I got the same values as you.

Also, landing in a more advanced world as your average, modern Earth human would place the MC at so great a disadvantage that that it would be just as ridiculous and hand-holdy as all the silly OP MCs we have now just to bring this new not-so-generic MC up to speed.

Not... necessarily. I know it's going to sound kinda out there, but: "Demolition Man."
Spoiler

What would be your example of a wholly original isekai plot that doesn't suck ass?

Spoiler

it really becomes hard to try to seperate which isekai is which now, they all blend together.

The good news is that it just means eventually it will push novelists to innovate in order to stick out from the crowd. Sad that we have to wade through a river of shit to get there, however.

i think i dig this series, but only because there's 2 of em, not one. also, that pure shock from the guild girl.

time to wait for next chapter then

it really would be nice if any isekai author ever put that amount of effort into their stories instead of making them generic as fuck.
take 100 isekais and 98 of them will have humans/elfs/dwarves/beast people, OP MC, an adventurer guild, medieval kingdoms, tierd magic and some looming dark threat either a demon army with a demon lord leading it or a behind the scenes cult trying to summon some evil god.

it really becomes hard to try to seperate which isekai is which now, they all blend together.

I love the Isekai genre and I completely agree.

The lack of innovation can be really staggering sometimes.

rub a dub... Oh for christ sake...

WHO SAYS THAT!?! Seriously, WHO!? In real life, who says something like that when they come from a city that isn't in the middle of the woods!?

I'm from the city. I've said "rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub". Not at every meal, of course, but I've said it. It's just one of those whimsical things that gets passed down through the family.

the comment i replied to sounds like a pretty sweet isekai

See, I just can't support an MC who murders any random passer-by just to keep himself hidden. Even if he establishes himself as a villain, that kind of MC doesn't give me any reason to care about him and that makes for a shitty story. Not to mention how utterly uninteresting it would be to read a manga about some random cowardly nobody just settling into his new life as a nameless [Merchant C].

They're typically modeled after fantasy RPGs because what's the point of ending up in another world that's the same as the one you just left? Also, landing in a more advanced world as your average, modern Earth human would place the MC at so great a disadvantage that that it would be just as ridiculous and hand-holdy as all the silly OP MCs we have now just to bring this new not-so-generic MC up to speed. Also, any half-decent story needs an antagonist and many isekai works have more than one, some of which are the nobility/church of whatever kingdom they landed in.

What would be your example of a wholly original isekai plot that doesn't suck ass?

the comment i replied to sounds like a pretty sweet isekai

it really would be nice if any isekai author ever put that amount of effort into their stories instead of making them generic as fuck.
take 100 isekais and 98 of them will have humans/elfs/dwarves/beast people, OP MC, an adventurer guild, medieval kingdoms, tierd magic and some looming dark threat either a demon army with a demon lord leading it or a behind the scenes cult trying to summon some evil god.

They're typically modeled after fantasy RPGs because what's the point of ending up in another world that's the same as the one you just left? Also, landing in a more advanced world as your average, modern Earth human would place the MC at so great a disadvantage that that it would be just as ridiculous and hand-holdy as all the silly OP MCs we have now just to bring this new not-so-generic MC up to speed. Also, any half-decent story needs an antagonist and many isekai works have more than one, some of which are the nobility/church of whatever kingdom they landed in.

• ZCH likes this

WHO SAYS THAT!?! Seriously, WHO!? In real life, who says something like that when they come from a city that isn't in the middle of the woods!?

what did they say???

Well, there's something different... It got a girl! She's OP too and not MC's bitch!

that's good.
oh nuu, "we're busted"

I love how they admit the premise is cliche as fuck but refuse to do anything original with it.

from the raw i think taichi's magic value is 120.000 not 12.000? and his magic power is 40.000 not 4.000?

Yeap, you're right. Should've been that. Sorry for the mistranslation.

Honestly, it would be refreshing if the first thing these and other OP isekai people did was keep their strength quiet and train in secret. But nope, off to the adventurer's guild we go! The problem with most of these is that they hit the ground running before they learn how to crawl and walk.

To be fair they had no idea they even had any power and were planning on doing small time jobs, only to find out they're super OP from the crystal ball.

If i end up in a mysterious new place, the LAST thing I will do is go near civilisation. first is an immediate check of my body's condition and a memory and self-analysis test. the next thing I do is camp out because come on, this is a fantasy world damnit, I HAVE to sleep under the stars for the first night and burn the sight into my eyes. I MUST be able to find the exact spot I appeared in later when I decide to explore the potential to cross worlds. then I see if I am capable of catching small critters for food and combating the first weird race I encounter, if its humanoid depending on the race, their clothes may just be good enough to adjust and fit in with the locals without displaying my rather unique attire...

THEN I may consider heading into a settlement, but I certainly wouldn't go around asking questions trying to figure out where I am and stick out like a sore thumb. that's ignoring the issue of whether or not I can converse with the locals, it may be that my language skills will be auto correlated to the first language I hear... what if its a minor dialect or obscure races language?

and that's just the first few things I would have to consider upon actually arriving in a new world. because I am not naive enough to rely on the charity of strangers to tide me over the first couple days/weeks, and fighting on an empty stomach is for fools. my first gain of currency would be from a real sale and not from some dodgy adventure guilds reward.

Sounds like a plan! Maybe they should do an isekai where a prepper is sent to another world. Would be interesting.

Me, I'd paint my skin green and throw my lot in with the goblins. Orcs if I can bulk up.

Followed because at least with this one there's hopefully no chance of a harem!

Please tell me that's not how they translated "itadakimasu".

That's the only proper way to translate "itadakimasu".

Rub a dub, thanks for the grub.

Please tell me that's not how they translated "itadakimasu".

Aaaand, as usual they've wasted no time making the main characters unique, special, and extremely overpowered.

If i end up in a mysterious new place, the LAST thing I will do is go near civilisation. first is an immediate check of my body's condition and a memory and self-analysis test. the next thing I do is camp out because come on, this is a fantasy world damnit, I HAVE to sleep under the stars for the first night and burn the sight into my eyes. I MUST be able to find the exact spot I appeared in later when I decide to explore the potential to cross worlds. then I see if I am capable of catching small critters for food and combating the first weird race I encounter, if its humanoid depending on the race, their clothes may just be good enough to adjust and fit in with the locals without displaying my rather unique attire...

THEN I may consider heading into a settlement, but I certainly wouldn't go around asking questions trying to figure out where I am and stick out like a sore thumb. that's ignoring the issue of whether or not I can converse with the locals, it may be that my language skills will be auto correlated to the first language I hear... what if its a minor dialect or obscure races language?

and that's just the first few things I would have to consider upon actually arriving in a new world. because I am not naive enough to rely on the charity of strangers to tide me over the first couple days/weeks, and fighting on an empty stomach is for fools. my first gain of currency would be from a real sale and not from some dodgy adventure guilds reward.

Honestly, it would be refreshing if the first thing these and other OP isekai people did was keep their strength quiet and train in secret. But nope, off to the adventurer's guild we go! The problem with most of these is that they hit the ground running before they learn how to crawl and walk.

Those two were suposed to be smart, right? Why are they acting so stupidly?

At least the elf-oneesan is not stupid...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics