Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 61votes)

Survival

Alt Names: alt ต้องรอดalt サバイバルalt 陆地沉没记
Author: Saito Takao
Artist: Saito Takao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An inexplicable catastrophe plunges Japan to the bottom of the ocean. A boy survives the misfortune, but he has been abandoned in a land surrounded by sea on all sides. His effort to stay alive compels him to sharpen his wit, as he finds that nothing he learned in school is useful for staying alive.

Side Story:
> Survival: Another Story (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-another-story-r20343)

Remake:
> Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-shounen-s-no-kiroku-r18675)
Go to Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Survival released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

476 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

But much thanks for translation. :D

LOL

Spoiler

But much thanks for translation. :D

Bad Ending - The Great Victory of Ratkind! Dominion of island passes under control of Skaven!

Why not just eat the rats? If you cook them enough, they should be fine.

Look at that huge wave of rat burgers!!... : )_

Well, it looks like his work was reduced to zero, again. Third start for him now. With aditional difficulty in form of girl.

As always - thanks for translation!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RATS ENDING.

Well, this sure got depressing fast.

At beginning of chapter "they were lucky there was clay on this island" - I was thinking "at last! Boy leveled up his "Luck", and then second part of chapter... Game raised it's difficulty itself, poor MC, nothing goes his way.

Dumbut - thanks for tranlsation!

Well, this sure got depressing fast.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you.

If u really want to know

Spoiler

Looking at the raws of Vol 3 and 4 the guy sure has it bad
Major Spoilers

Spoiler

Thank you.

Yeah, actually he finds out that these free-going-rats are quite diease free, so after he reads a book about it, he convinces the girl and they start eating them.

Remember the rat burger scene in Demolition Man?

Looking at the raws of Vol 3 and 4 the guy sure has it bad

Major Spoilers

Spoiler

can't tell since it will be a spoiler, remind me does the boy ever try to cook the rat?

Yeah, actually he finds out that these free-going-rats are quite diease free, so after he reads a book about it, he convinces the girl and they start eating them.

Tori... eh, I mean, that girl will hunt them down? That's one way to look at rat's sutiation.

can't tell since it will be a spoiler, remind me does the boy ever try to cook the rat?

when the boy got home he will be welcomed by a soup of....rodents!
yeah, the girl is too hungry to think and she decide to eat them rats!

Spoiler

Tori... eh, I mean, that girl will hunt them down? That's one way to look at rat's sutiation.

I'm on chapter 5...You can say that I'm danger 5...

when the boy got home he will be welcomed by a soup of....rodents!

yeah, the girl is too hungry to think and she decide to eat them rats!

Spoiler

Oh no.. Girl will be eaten by rats... RATS WIN ending...   :' (

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics