Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 124votes)

BUILDER

Alt Names: alt Builderalt 빌더
Author: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Artist: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the near future, humans have created technology to allow them to dream whatever they desire. Those who seek to become gods in this dream world are called "Builders". A girl uses this technology for the first time for the same purpose. Why does she want to become a Builder?!

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/builder
Go to BUILDER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

201 Comments

I think it is fairly obvious what type she is. Those breasts on the cover are biological weapons that threaten men's sanity.

Need to? No. Does it add undisputable credential to it? Yes.

Indisputable? No. Credible? Yes.

That said, you don't need to be a writer to negatively criticize this. The story uses a lot of generic sounding, in-universe terms that make no sense whatsoever. "Builder"? "Diger"? "Dream"? ""The Room""? Wtf???

And thats without even getting into the plot, the characters or the setting.

I'd be glad to read your comic or a story. You seem like an experienced author, who definitely wrote something more interesting, right?

Yeah, authors and artists gotta start somewhere, I don't expect a master piece from most works.  If there is clear effort in the design and writing then I can find some interest in it.

C'mon, not that argument; do you need to be a chef to criticize a burger?

Need to? No. Does it add undisputable credential to it? Yes.

I'd be glad to read your comic or a story. You seem like an experienced author, who definitely wrote something more interesting, right?

C'mon, not that argument; do you need to be a chef to criticize a burger?

This is the sort of story that start out by someone exclaiming out loud : "Hey!! I have a cool idea!"
And then he starts to write without even thinking anything beyond "this is a super dooper coolz idea", which turns the entire story into a structureless stream of deus-ex-machina and convenient asspull with an abundance use of The Rule of Cool, just in order to shoe-lace the plot together to allow the overpowered characters of the prota to dance around and show how extremely large their ovaries / dicks are.

It's not like they're both desperately looking for help. So I don't know why the blonde and orange haired are acting like they've got them in the bag. The blue haired guy is doing it correctly by begging since they're the ones who desperately need members.

Why include such a loser group, they are just a waste of space.

you know, over the years i've seen way too much of the "I'll hide the fact that I'm so much more skilled than X" played out poorly. 

" you're probably a pair of noobs" 

Just crush them quickly. please. 

I feel as if this story actually have quite some potential, although the fanservice is pretty annoying. At least it got fanservice for both guys and girls, which is nice. I'm looking forward to read more of this, so a thank you to the scanlators/cleaners/etc. :)

make /b/ font bigger can't read that shit.

This is the sort of story that start out by someone exclaiming out loud : "Hey!! I have a cool idea!"
And then he starts to write without even thinking anything beyond "this is a super dooper coolz idea", which turns the entire story into a structureless stream of deus-ex-machina and convenient asspull with an abundance use of The Rule of Cool, just in order to shoe-lace the plot together to allow the overpowered characters of the prota to dance around and show how extremely large their ovaries / dicks are.

Oh, also, gotta use an oblivious cute-girl to advance the plot because everyone likes cute girls, right?
That's totally not a dead horse by now.
grump grump grump.

I'd say, don't expect anything / too much from this series. It'd probably something fun and stupid, but that'd be about it. Not that's a bad thing, but god forbid it'd go anywhere other than : "oooh so shugoi, my breasts are so glad to meet you, mr.Garry Stu that has perfect abs for some reason even though you're an indoor person!"

i guess he

build

those abs

yeaaaaaaah

Oh, also, gotta use an oblivious cute-girl to advance the plot because everyone likes cute girls, right?
That's totally not a dead horse by now.
grump grump grump.

I'd say, don't expect anything / too much from this series. It'd probably something fun and stupid, but that'd be about it. Not that's a bad thing, but god forbid it'd go anywhere other than : "oooh so shugoi, my breasts are so glad to meet you, mr.Garry Stu that has perfect abs for some reason even though you're an indoor person!"

Any chance of getting this in long scroll format?

This was originally meant to be read in page-by-page format. While the raws are available in long strip, it's easier for us to deal with cuts in the middle of speech bubbles, SFX, etc in manga-mode. There is the option of reading it in long strip format at Lone Manga's website.

TL;DR Unfortunately, no plans for that at the moment.

Bet, that this is just an another Korean manhua, that will become boring after 10 or so chapters

I know. I don't know if it's cultural, but the way they pace the plot is really weird. It starts right into the action and never lets up, like eternally building up to a climax.

I guess that's why most manhwa stop being interesting in a short while, except gems like "Can't see, Can't hear but Love" or classics like the first Trace

Any chance of getting this in long scroll format?

Spoiler

LMAO!

aww the cover picture deceive me... :P

lemme guess,the face wasn't the reason right? xD

Bob the builder !

Sorry I had to make this not so funny joke.

I ship them already.

aww the cover picture deceive me... :P

Yeah, I don’t exactly get what’s going on, but it seems like there’s gonna be some good action, so why not stick around. :)

LMAO! That's not a "dream" for her, it's a nightmare. XD

Yawn

Bet, that this is just an another Korean manhua, that will become boring after 10 or so chapters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics