Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 245votes)

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Alt Names: alt Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youinalt 治癒魔法の間違った使い方 ~戦場を駆ける回復要員~
Author: Kurokata
Artist: Kugayama Reki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: ※ Stormy rainy day, especially for a high school student with no special talent like, Usato Ken. He was summoned to another world by being with two talented students a third year girl, Inukami Suzune and a second year boy, Ryuusen Kazuki. Yet he thought that it would be useless and useless to feel inferior to not possess any special ability .. after a test, Usato Ken. Got some magical talent that took him to a hell called "training" and from here begins this story of comedy in a different world.

Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/08/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata.html
Go to The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

278 Comments

lmao it was so funny how the situation kept on getting worst...

"oh no a stampede!"

"oh no a hill!"

"oh no a river!...."

"oh no a waterfall"

Am I weird for shipping Usato x Captain Rose?

I'm holding out for Usato x Amira.

Am I weird for shipping Usato x Captain Rose?

senpai-chu use thunder shock!

Correction: the useless, beautiful, and flat heroine is loved by animals, the strong, sexy, and busty heroine is not.

In conclusion: just grill some bear steak and forget about cuddling.

867182fbde8d5aa0583f353b23b42d96.png

Mhm. I like this girl.

Gimme dat ship

I'm totally shipping those two...

WON'T BUDGE ON THIS!!!

Well...maybe Usato x Captain, too...

wew..... i thought next chapter gonna be a  bloodbath by rose

well they wanted to make one about developing the heroine for the MC

wew..... i thought next chapter gonna be a  bloodbath by rose

...a guy named "Olga"?

Considering there's guys named,  Kim,  Sue, Ashley...  why not? ...granted when I hear the name Olga I see a very large muscle bound woman with pigtails blond hair and terrifying accent.. but still... this is better XD

It's because these people use healing magic in order to acchieve super strength, to break the limits of the human body by breaking the human body itself.
You break, you heal... You break, you heal... You break, you heal...

I see, that makes sense. Thanks.

Carry on, everyone.

okay, I like this, one problem, the healer mentioning bacteria just threw me out. If its a mideivle, magic based civilization, then they would know little about medicine passed herbs and some dangerous operations. I know what the manga is trying to do, but it's just not going about it the right way.

Personally, I say healers in that world would be in extreme high demand, and very wealthy. This would make them priority targets in war, so most would stay far away from battle. This should have been the core conflict at the start, the healing core vs a healing guild, a debate to where a healer belongs. With one side being military, and the other being a wealthy privet sector.

But still, I'm enjoying the manga.

to the first part just because their basic tech is medieval doesn't mean that everything is. Their Knowledge progression can be much different than ours. For example the common populace isn't living in complete poverty and under the heel of the Church and Nobels.

For the Second part they aren't in high demand because anyone who can use magic can use basic healing magic.

My my, this comment section seems ... lively. Hope y'all are having fun.

Say, I just snowed in from the front page and was just curious about the title. Can someone explain it to me? How (if the manga even answers that question) do you use healing magic incorrectly? Why's it called that?

It's because these people use healing magic in order to acchieve super strength, to break the limits of the human body by breaking the human body itself.

You break, you heal... You break, you heal... You break, you heal...

okay, I like this, one problem, the healer mentioning bacteria just threw me out. If its a mideivle, magic based civilization, then they would know little about medicine passed herbs and some dangerous operations. I know what the manga is trying to do, but it's just not going about it the right way.

Personally, I say healers in that world would be in extreme high demand, and very wealthy. This would make them priority targets in war, so most would stay far away from battle. This should have been the core conflict at the start, the healing core vs a healing guild, a debate to where a healer belongs. With one side being military, and the other being a wealthy privet sector.

But still, I'm enjoying the manga.

last i checked the military doesn't kidnap you, enslave you, torture you and throw you alone into the forest mid training and tell you to kill a beast that is able to take out entire battalions of elite soldiers...

lol you really know nothing about ranger school or hell week huh?

Say, I just snowed in from the front page and was just curious about the title. Can someone explain it to me? How (if the manga even answers that question) do you use healing magic incorrectly? Why's it called that?

Because the MC later falls in love with a trap

...a guy named "Olga"?

Are traps gay?

04NJxDx.jpg

You know we say he is willing but you know I am kind of suspicious what happens during each of his black outs during punishment time...Is he brainwashed? Does she use a stick or whip during punishment time? Considering her personality and powers is she a major S? Is the MC a true massive masochist undergoing training to become the next one punch man? Are traps gay? These are questions that need to be answered. 

Calm down Gigguk. This isn't an anime you can review yet.

Mr. (or Mrs.) Black Knight, your target has arrived.

Twas a bit too edgy to be taken seriously. That sob story came the bloody heck out of nowhere.

And regarding the whole cleric-topic...Considering that a "cleric" is not even technically a "healer", but "a certain god's worshiper"...Yeah, Clerics can easily kick ass. You can have a Cleric which worships the god of death. Let's all try and guess what that means.

Doomguide of Kelemvor prestige class in DnD. They absolutely annihilate undead and hate necromancy with a passion.

a bit more tougher with the training and he'd be Saitama...

I've seen much worse characters... your "this character should just go and die" tolerance level is too low.

Having her other eye gouged would suffice. Or her underlings being slaughtered a second time. And honestly her dying would be a good catalyst for 

the MC to find his own path instead of being forced down one.

Agreed. Makes it a whole LOT more acceptable being that he did agree to the training (again... after being kidnapped) and he's not doing this for reasons of being in combat - but to save a shitload of peoples' lives (possibly even his friends). Still dangerous, but a lot less questionable. Although she could give the poor bastard some days off with his friends and with some pocket money. Kinda insane to have him secluded that long away from anything without so much as a day off...

You know we say he is willing but you know I am kind of suspicious what happens during each of his black outs during punishment time...Is he brainwashed? Does she use a stick or whip during punishment time? Considering her personality and powers is she a major S? Is the MC a true massive masochist undergoing training to become the next one punch man? Are traps gay? These are questions that need to be answered. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics