Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 74votes)

Living no Matsunaga-san

Alt Names: alt 客厅里的松永先生alt リビングの松永さんalt Ribingu no Matsunaga-san
Author: Iwashita Keiko
Artist: Iwashita Keiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miko leaves the house of her parents to live with her uncle who runs a boarding house, but her first meeting with Matsunaga-san isn't good and then he discovers that she is one of her uncle's tenants. Even as a secondary student she surrounds herself with university students who have a very different life from her own. Can she fit into her new home?
Go to Living no Matsunaga-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

The cat's face on Page 8 was the entire point of chapter 03. The chick being cute or not is irrelevant.

When you're sixteen years old girl, and a man you like says you're cute, you'd think about it non-stop, even if he meant nothing.

Just because you find someone cute, that doesn't signify romanic feelings. o3o
Aaaaaah mettete il 5 capitoloooo!! ** vi pregoooo
Uhaoooooo come vorrei ci fosse già il 5º capitolo!!!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ grazie per la traduzione

This looks promising. "Due to personal reasons, sophomore high school student Sonoda Miko moves into her uncle's shared house, where she starts her new life surrounded by adults. Most of the tenants are friendly and great, except one of them, who seems mean and scary at first, but is actually...?" I guess could be a nice summary.
Some simple grammar mistakes. Need a proofreader? Or spellchecker?
Ch.1
Pg08 - "and Uncle does not seem to care" (although it's nice to see him care so much for her, haha)
Pg09 - "Am I gonna live with these people?"
Pg17 - "Unlike what it seems, he just tries to take care of the people around him." (Is it translated from one of those vague pronouns?)
(Idk how to spoiler tag)
Ch.1 Would he be considered tsundere? Tho he takes kindness better than the classic tsundere and seems to just get excitedly angry easily. (Like, his face now looks funny like an angry chihuahua, haha.) But in a similar way, Miko seems to fall for him too easily, with too minimal a basis for her feelings. Ch.2 Hattori Akane appeared!! Then Uncle was right, in that everyone must be nice, including her. (I was worried she'd be the too-serious-to-be-social type, so I'm glad to see she joined everyone and even had fun.)

Thanks for comment!
We are sorry, since our mother tongue is not English, we have many mistakes ...
Before we did not have proofreaders, but we already have several ...
But if you want to join and help, there is another extra help ^^

Second year of high school in Japan.. Hmm... The means she's about 16-17? And he's 27? Hmmm... 10 year age gap.

As a 27 year old myself, people 10 years younger than me definitely look like kids, wonder how he'll become interested

This looks promising. "Due to personal reasons, sophomore high school student Sonoda Miko moves into her uncle's shared house, where she starts her new life surrounded by adults. Most of the tenants are friendly and great, except one of them, who seems mean and scary at first, but is actually...?" I guess could be a nice summary.
Some simple grammar mistakes. Need a proofreader? Or spellchecker?
Ch.1
Pg08 - "and Uncle does not seem to care" (although it's nice to see him care so much for her, haha)
Pg09 - "Am I gonna live with these people?"
Pg17 - "Unlike what it seems, he just tries to take care of the people around him." (Is it translated from one of those vague pronouns?)
(Idk how to spoiler tag)
Ch.1 Would he be considered tsundere? Tho he takes kindness better than the classic tsundere and seems to just get excitedly angry easily. (Like, his face now looks funny like an angry chihuahua, haha.) But in a similar way, Miko seems to fall for him too easily, with too minimal a basis for her feelings. Ch.2 Hattori Akane appeared!! Then Uncle was right, in that everyone must be nice, including her. (I was worried she'd be the too-serious-to-be-social type, so I'm glad to see she joined everyone and even had fun.)
ありがと!è davvero bellissimo, non vedo l'ora di leggere il prossimo capitolo!!!(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ありがと è davvero bellissimo (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) adesso non vedo l'ora che esca il prossimo capitolo <3 grazie

I honestly can't tell if he's interested in her or not. My gut says he's being friendly and helpful in a mentor/guardian manner, but I think I'd catch feelings or think something was up if I was her too... 

He's seems really thoughtful, and just seems the kind of person who likes to mentor youngsters. Like a big brother. The bathroom part was a little questionable though, unless he genuinely does see her as a child. I kinda get that feeling from him, but it might be my own bias because of that scary age gap. To be honest, I do get where she's coming from because of the attention he's giving her, but at the same time it's a little pitiful for her to crush on someone that fast. What's it been? Three days they've known each other? She's a cute girl, so it's hard to believe that she doesn't already get that kind of attention from other boys around her age and in her class.

I honestly can't tell if he's interested in her or not. My gut says he's being friendly and helpful in a mentor/guardian manner, but I think I'd catch feelings or think something was up if I was her too... 

That bathroom scene was a first ever in a shoujo manga I think.

Grazie per il nuovo capitolo :)

Wait did we really just get sparkly shoujo eyes over a laundry cycle?

the author sure loves making story about hs girl and adult man...

At first I thought it was by the author of Hirunaka no Ryuusei because the male lead looks almost identical to Shishio with his glasses on.

Wait, she's in SECOND year of high school? Not first? How is that even legal in a shoujo manga?

Second year of high school in Japan.. Hmm... The means she's about 16-17? And he's 27? Hmmm... 10 year age gap.

Wait, she's in SECOND year of high school? Not first? How is that even legal in a shoujo manga?

correction on that title page: age difference + shared house = probably a crime

that was really fast

Cute, kind of naive.

Guess we'll see where it goes.

Troppo carino. Grz per la traduzione ❤
continuate a tradurlo è troppo carinooo ^^ nel secondo capitolo mi srtavo sciogliendo XD

Re mono

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics