Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 63votes)

Koaka Head

Alt Names: alt 伪后宫美术班alt コアカヘッド
Author: Goshiki Suzu
Artist: Goshiki Suzu
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itou Takeru was highly unpopular in middle school, but one girl, Watase Nagisa, always treated him with cheerful kindness. Over time, he fell in love with Nagisa, though he never told her. He followed her to the same high school after graduation, determined that he would eventually confess his feelings for her. However, he didn't look at the chosen school too carefully, and he ended up in a special arts class with Nagisa and many other girls. He and his friend Yuto are the only boys in the class, but it isn't the paradise one might expect. Some of the girls are friendly, but some seem determined to make his life a living hell. Will Takeru be able to handle his new high school life, and will he ever tell Nagisa how he feels about her? (MU)
Go to Koaka Head Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

Sempai?
So this is getting a translation again? Nice, I can't wait for the sempai to show up. She's awesome.
finally a manga where female on male "bullying" is actual bullying. this main character is also not a perverted loser either he just seems to have... issues.
Can't wait for the Senpai to make her appearance = Best character.
Lol, he got a rape face going.
dammot, too short. need moar
Lol, omg, I feel for you MC ><
Best Line so far for this manga, "MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BRING ME THE BATON, I'M GOING TO WIN AGAINST THIS BITCH!!!"

Kick her ass bro, KICK HER FUCKING ASS!!!
Thanks for the update! I've forgotten all about this manga.

and did the author seriously have to make him do that face whenever he does something athletic?
@swimminginsand now's the time to re-read it then ^^
finally :D
oh kiss scans its been too long i can't remember a single thing about this manga
Seems like that....too bad.
Got dropped?
seems no one ever care to read the credits page...
someone remember me?

yes, me is poor english.

tl for ch4 is half done, btw.
@przykladzik: because a lot of people were complaining about the grammar in the other chapters, so we re-did them.
can you plz tell me on which series you are working?
Guys, don't get so angry. I'm working as an editor, have school, but if he doesn't have much time then why is he doing the chapters that are already made?
@Kyujyu, isn't that awesome? pretty funny :P

Also m Dal Young draws his manga mc airheaded :P, might be the reason you dislike it :P
The girls cute but the MC, urghh, he spurt blood every pages, have weak personality and too stupid to notice something so obvious only after 3 pages of his ass hand down to him.
Honestly I hope that the mangaka give less emphasis on him.
Never thought there is a manga with a MC more annoying than Im Dal Young manga.
Haha! I laughed so hard from just the first few pages of chapter 1 when Mangahere and Mangareader still mirrored their work.
@przykladzik
Holy shit, you're a piece of work.
oh ho finally chapter 3, can't wait for more. Thanks for continuing this
Hope to see more of this soon. Thanks for scanlating this manga :)
Hope that University teaches you the difference between live and life.... ;)
@przykladzik dont moan, help out...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics