Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.05 - 21votes)

Re:BIRTH 2 - The Life Taker

Alt Names:
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description:
Original Webtoon:
http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=114

Prequel:
Re:BIRTH - The Lunatic Taker
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rebirth-the-lunatic-taker-r401
Go to Re:BIRTH 2 - The Life Taker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

i just noticed the names are all Korean now, thats fine but what the actual fck is going on? Where is Reiji? Where is Natsuhi?

This will be really weird with Korean names

I'm a simple man, i see Im-Dal Young and get the f away from this :P

wait who is that? I dont remember much about the character but there was a Lunatic sister and her brother and a childhood friend of his right? 

hmm

Were the names changed to Korean? I mean, the Taurus dagger, an artificial hand... isn't that Ayaka?

i just like his art, dem eyes

Im Dall Young is not artists, but there are good artist work for him.

The raws are up to chapter 14, which came out last March. Unless this went on as a proper manga and not as an online webtoon, I guess this will be another no-ending story... and I will not have the satisfaction of seeing Reiji rip Ishigami to pieces with his bare hands, something I've been waiting for since the original Re:Birth ended.

And so it begins. I swear, Im Dal Young works are like crack, i know they are bad for me but i cant stop reading them. 

i just like his art, dem eyes

WHAT... JUST WHAT IS.... I finished the first part in 2015 and I don't even know anything about the story anymore.

Now its BullShlT. What's with this story. Isn't this a second part?

Saw this on some website, glad someone picked it up. :)

And so it begins. I swear, Im Dal Young works are like crack, i know they are bad for me but i cant stop reading them. 

again?? Will Lim Dal Young ever stop with this series lol

thanks for TL though

I will be starting this in the next few days, please look forward to it :) If you'd like to help me out (especially with redraws), please give me a shout.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics