Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

>Utterly shocked

3fPwhiP.gif

when they were evolving, suddenly a twist, cant wait to know who's the girl

Hiting f5 or refresh also works. 

U know what... I never thought of that.... Thnx xD

They're still uploading the chapter. Just wait a little.

Spoiler

I just keep hitting back button and then click on the next page arrow till it shows lol

Hiting f5 or refresh also works. 

Oh my god. My heart. I'm so anxious for them both.

Please hang in there guys. ;_ ;

i wish i could ._. lately i get a few Comics, Manga and whatever i just cant see for some time :((  I can see the first page and then the next one is gone. Blue bg, header and footer of batoto is there, the picture itself is missing. *sigh* i hope i can read it soon.

I just keep hitting back button and then click on the next page arrow till it shows lol

Enjoy~

i wish i could ._. lately i get a few Comics, Manga and whatever i just cant see for some time :((  I can see the first page and then the next one is gone. Blue bg, header and footer of batoto is there, the picture itself is missing. *sigh* i hope i can read it soon.

Kuwabara, I love you.

Alright, updated this with chapter 21. There is probably a few mistakes, but I thought you guys wanted it as fast as possible. The mistakes aren't anything major.

I'll update it with corrections soon.

Enjoy~

We SERIOUSLY need this manga getting english updates here on Batoto. Like, SERIOUSLY.

I really hope some kind scanlator pick up Horimiya (I think Village Idiot is thinking on it)

It's on Mangahere, it's translated though I couldn't figure out who did the translation.

Chapters 18, 19, and 20 were translated by a Manga Fox user named Werily, but someone else, also a MF user, did the typesetting and what not. As of chapter 21 Kuwabara scans might pick up the series.

I don't like the guy tattoo. 

and where exactly can we find it? is it translated?

It's on Mangahere, it's translated though I couldn't figure out who did the translation.

YOU OUGHT TO READ CH 20!!!

Spoiler

and where exactly can we find it? is it translated?

YOU OUGHT TO READ CH 20!!!

Spoiler

@myselfami why did dragonfly requested that this manga not be posted on this site?
Or can anyone else tell me? I read that mangahere is money grubbers.

its because dragon and fly scans is a translation group run by mangafox (hence the crappy release speed, and Translation quality) but anything is better than nothing, And horimiya is a seriously awesome manga that i would read, terrible translations or not =(

@chp 17...... its like 1 step forward and 2 steps back
@myselfami why did dragonfly requested that this manga not be posted on this site?
Or can anyone else tell me? I read that mangahere is money grubbers.
I really like this one but always end up wanting more after each chapter.
One of the examples how it can be an enjoyable read without overly dramatized plot.
whaaaa~~~
can't wait for more!
16 is up on mangahere, did dragonfly scans drop this?
Why you tease me by popping up at the top of my follows but not being an update? Why!?!

Yes, I went to the scanlotors site - no updates there either >.<
i just love it when others aslo get that warm and "fuzzy" feeling like me. Horimiya is really nice

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics