Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 128votes)

Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Alt Names: alt Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pitalt Our Big Brother's Mind Has A Problemalt There's a Hole in My Eldest Brother's Headalt Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Kengalt 我家大师兄脑子有坑
Author: Ling Yu Mo
Artist: Ling Yu Mo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The hilarious adventures of the eldest apprentice of a sect who has a problem with his brain.

Dong Fang Xian Yun is reincarnated as the eldest disciple of the Care-free sect. But the only thing that goes through his mind is to make sure he doesn't end up dying by the hands of the "main character". Read as he makes no sense to his sibling disciples while avoiding flags left and right.

Source: http://www.dmzj.com/info/wojiadashixiongnaoziyoukeng.html
Go to Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Halloween Extras Translation New Window dtim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Character Names New Window dtim
  • 2 Replies

194 Comments

I really like the combination of the seriousness and depth of all these characters and the homosexual portrayal of their relationships. It is a great mix of humor and feels.

Well that's it, everyone. It's been a good run. Tune in for the artist's next series, "Our Big Brother's Brain Literally Has A Pit" 

Okay cliffhanger death jokes aside, when exactly did Dimension Traveler find himself in Xian Yun's body? Apparently early enough to remember everyone's favorite blind puppy, and definitely at least a decade...

Guessing from this Manhua's pattern, the 77 year old was actually checking his ass in order to confirm Sheng's identity as the long lost nephew of his dead sister, who was  killed by the master of the carefree sect.

Actually in the novel it is mentioned that in order to cure his blindness he has to press a pressure point in his butt or else the treatment would be much slower.

Douhua and zongzi...good stuff.

Linked the two terms to wiki pages for those of you who are curious what they are.

I've been wondering this for a while now, but was that adventure game like an actual thing? I would definitely play that. Anything that kills a character over sweet or salty drinks can't be that bad

This is gold! Not talking about shiny dude and censored poxels

I'm actually okay with that ending :P

10/10 would read the doujin.

So he lost his virginity off-screen to a boy in a magical BL dating sim in an extra chapter. Ouch.

Tentacles play with no pants on.
That is. THE WAY TO GO

Thanks for TL ♥ !

Expected this to be stupid. Stupidly cute, apparently.

This is so funny, I love it!

Spoiler

Big brother best MC.

This manwha was pretty amusing, until it started info-dumping about drama and constantly pulling up needless flashbacks.
I'm not averse to drama, but when it comes from a quasi-4koma comic...Meh. ¯\(° - °)/¯

Just quoting this because it so useful. There are a lot of translated chapters here that haven't been uploaded yet, so go here if you don't want to wait. As I write this, Batoto has up to chapter 107 while the link below has up to chapter 118.

I found someone posting a link to a compilation by the group/person who's translating them:

http://imgur.com/a/8W2FU

Just for those that want to read asap.

So I assume the stuff that's going to be uploaded here is the same thing.

Lolwat? This is all over the place.

I know it hasn't updated here yet, but congrats for catching up to the raws. Granted, there's still one chapter left until this is fully caught up, but it's close enough

Or not, this author updates quite often.

I know it hasn't updated here yet, but congrats for catching up to the raws. Granted, there's still one chapter left until this is fully caught up, but it's close enough

Well now we know why 2nd bro is so girly looking.

I kind of wonder if the author is a fudanshi himself looking at all of those bonus pictures, lol

Guessing from this Manhua's pattern, the 77 year old was actually checking his ass in order to confirm Sheng's identity as the long lost nephew of his dead sister, who was  killed by the master of the carefree sect.

No......he's really just like that

This is just too awesome!

At 77 years old, I guess having interest in anyone a sizeable number of years younger yourself would make you a pedophile, even if they are of legal age

But there's that, and then there's groping a ten year old's butt. A blind 10 year old kid's butt. 77 years, 0 standards

At 77 years old, I guess having interest in anyone a sizeable number of years younger yourself would make you a pedophile, even if they are of legal age

But there's that, and then there's groping a ten year old's butt. A blind 10 year old kid's butt. 77 years, 0 standards
This manhua is actually pretty funny! Though despite being a shoujo veteran I thought the main character was a girl too when I first saw the cover. :P Not that I'm having issues while reading it. I must say, the costumes are surprisingly lewd :o I like how female and male clan members wear the same uniform though!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics