Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 77votes)

Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Alt Names: alt 王子さまなんていらないalt Pangeran? Nggak Butuh!alt We Don't Need a Prince
Author: Harushion
Artist: Harushion
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The girl who loves peacefulness, Yukino. One day she met a mysterious bishoujo, Nobara. Ever since that day, Yukino’s feelings has been on a roller coaster ride! This is the story about the youthful girls who live in the school dormitories

Original Webtoon: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=16443
Go to Ouji-sama Nante Iranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

Welp, I'm still hanging in ToS. Haven't been there for months! xD lots changed and... certainly lots of people left :X They need to have more candies to pull in players again... then again, not sure if the ex players will actually take the bait and come back xD

You're doing God's work, Squiggles. o7

Thank you senpai!

It was trying too hard to be the new Ragnarok Online. But while I played RO for 6 years, I was bored with Tree of Savior after just a few hours playing with a couple different characters.

I tried to like ToS really, really hard. I even played the OP at the time Swordsman with his ability to one-hit bosses once you picked the right (read - broken as fuck) subclass. Bad balance, bad looting mechanic (RO-like static loot table, but you pretty much have to trade for items you normally would've bought from NPCs or got from monsters) and god damn laggy. It had a huge potential, but P2W changes and lack of the stuff RO had like WoE pretty much killed my interest.

Also - damn it, just go out already, you two!

You're doing God's work, Squiggles. o7

Those two are so in love!  Now if only they'd get past the oblivious "We must be just friends who are fond of each other" stage . . .

Oh well, in the mean time I'll get by with all that lewd head-patting.

Don't get too excited, it's pretty shit. I followed it since early beta and it turned out to be a poorly balanced, laggy and boring grindfest. It's pretty as hell (at least when the heads don't bug out and start spasming) but there's a reason it went from tens of thousands on Steam to less than 5k at any time.

It was trying too hard to be the new Ragnarok Online. But while I played RO for 6 years, I was bored with Tree of Savior after just a few hours playing with a couple different characters.

http://vatoto.com/reader#862d798ea5e3e8fd

so what's the game? im interested

Don't get too excited, it's pretty shit. I followed it since early beta and it turned out to be a poorly balanced, laggy and boring grindfest. It's pretty as hell (at least when the heads don't bug out and start spasming) but there's a reason it went from tens of thousands on Steam to less than 5k at any time.

Tree of Savior

Spoiler

i don't know if she really mean it or she just want her to feel the burn but, it's hillarious

i thought it would be a RO at first but it's kinda different so i dunno....

Fantastic early Christmas present Squiggles! I needed this super dose of sugary vanilla.

Wheee!!!  Big chunk of chapters for Christmas, many thanks Squiggles!

Well it might have to do with those senpais cause Nobara to be like that.

She needs CPR, of the romantic kind!

I love the comments before each chapter, tanks for the translations...

cool translator

Raiha-san, please sent Ookami a kiss and a white lily.

Kind of cute chapter today as well, keep on pure shoujo ai. :D

Don't worry, your lesbian lover will show up soon enough.

'ANUDDER' LOLOL

stock-photo-udder-of-a-young-cow-1191667

.................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................no

Little Red Riding Hood is stalking the wolf (Ookami)? XD

Holy crap I totally missed that. Nice catch!

Kabe-don?
This is hilarious after all!

Little Red Riding Hood is stalking the wolf (Ookami)? XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics