Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 129votes)

Dokyuu Hentai HxEros

Alt Names: alt ド級編隊エグゼロスalt 도급 편대 에구제로스
Author: Kitada Ryouma
Artist: Kitada Ryouma
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A hero is made of H and Ero.
Go to Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Korean raws New Window Davidab931
  • 2 Replies

74 Comments

Now, We Know Who is Real Antagonist and Protagonist
The Monster Villain Here is Protagonist, Their Job To Fixed Humanity Morals and Manners nowadays more go astray.
The Heroes Here is The Antagonist, Their Job to Make Humanity More Pervert More Voyeur and More Misguided

You know, you might say the thing with how the HxEros devices destroys clothing after use is just a convenient excuse for fanservice, but... i think that actually could be a very logical reason to eventually provides the SxHentai Team with a power suit each.

This is kinda what Masou Gakuen HxH could be without the suits...

Edit: this series also kinda reminds me of Cross Ange, not sure why.

Tits and stupidity, exactly what I was looking for.

Don't forget there was a hand involved there.

and possibly feet

You might think the ribbon is a censor but it actually adds to the charm and eros..

With a penis

Don't forget there was a hand involved there.

Hero is H and Ero

how the fck do they come up with this shit 

With a penis

Wtf

Hero is H and Ero

how the fck do they come up with this shit 

Gotta say dog kinda sucked. Mop dog really isn't visually pleasing.

- Heroes & Villains

- Harem Ranger-Squad
- Anti-Perverseness Aliens
- Suicidal Dress Break

- One Punch Man
- Trap Uncle

- 3-Sized on Man

- WTF IS GOING ON JAPAN!!

Surely This Mangaka and His Editor Meeting In Drinkin Bar, and Create This Series While Drunk at the same time Watching Tokusatsu Movie

and a hentai in another tv ... the series looks more funny that I would expect ... thought it was only going to be crude fanservice, but it's funny how the girl was the biggest pervert of the bunch, she never lost her eros xD

You know, you might say the thing with how the HxEros devices destroys clothing after use is just a convenient excuse for fanservice, but... i think that actually could be a very logical reason to eventually provides the SxHentai Team with a power suit each.

So, within the context of this manga, "hero" stands for H and Ero. Holding hands with a girl opened his eyes to a world of sexual debauchery and sparked his interest in being a hero. The act of intertwining fingers also generates so much lust, the sheer energy representing it is enough to absolutely annihilate a powered-up villain of the week.

And they ask why holding hands is so depraved.

Better be careful what you say, or they will censor hand holding on the next exciting episode. :V

Power Rangers ft. Masou Gakuen HxH = press Follow!!!

- Heroes & Villains

- Harem Ranger-Squad
- Anti-Perverseness Aliens
- Suicidal Dress Break

- One Punch Man
- Trap Uncle

- 3-Sized on Man

- WTF IS GOING ON JAPAN!!

Surely This Mangaka and His Editor Meeting In Drinkin Bar, and Create This Series While Drunk at the same time Watching Tokusatsu Movie

Giving me the same vibe from that manga with the protag shooting "gels" from his hands 

So much... so much nudity, yet so much purity compared to To-Love-Ru...

So... so pure...

This description is wonderful.

So, within the context of this manga, "hero" stands for H and Ero. Holding hands with a girl opened his eyes to a world of sexual debauchery and sparked his interest in being a hero. The act of intertwining fingers also generates so much lust, the sheer energy representing it is enough to absolutely annihilate a powered-up villain of the week.

And they ask why holding hands is so depraved.

9148130.jpg

I'm more preplaxed about how MC's bust is bigger than Pink's.

Real men have large backs. So far, this MC has been a real man and not a fucking pussy. Enough to follow for now.

How come pervy-sage Chuck hasn't posted here yet?

The moment it was mentioned that hero are made from H and Eros, I'm already sold.

Nobody commenting about the author telling us the male MC's three-sizes together with those from the girls??

I'm more preplaxed about how MC's bust is bigger than Pink's.

Hoshino Kirara - Ki[iro] (黄色) is yellow

Momozono Momoka - Momo[iro] (桃色) is pink

Shirayuki Maihime - Shira (白) is white

Tenkuuji Sora - Sora[iro] (空色) is sky blue

Enjou Retto - He doesn't have red in his name but Retto could be pronounced as Red, right?

Interesting that they have their "Power Ranger" colors in their names. 

Go Go Ero Rangeeers~~!!

Why am I following this? ._.U

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics