Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 96votes)

Yuzumori-san

Alt Names: alt Miss Yuzumorialt 柚子森さん
Author: Ejima Eri
Artist: Ejima Eri
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A laid back yet slightly fidgety tale about the daily lives of two girls, Yuzumori-san and Mimika, and their relationship with one another.

Web Manga: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/index.html
Go to Yuzumori-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Yuzumori-san New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

206 Comments

OH SHIT MIMIKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Welp, the manga's over. Time to look for the next good yuri manga.

Judging by the comments there, if the protagonist was a male, people would still like it. And the comments wouldn't be taken over by angry mobs/haters, just by addicted fans who fear their potentially repressive government.

That being said, I am personally enjoying this Yuri, and the much more subtle nature of this manga  : )

That's not even remotely similar to this.

If the high school girl is a guy, the comments will all become batshit crazy with angry mobs. But since it's a girl many ppl are accepting it and said it's 'cute'... You guys are being double standard too much

>guy

Yeah that's exactly where the problem lies

If the high school girl is a guy, the comments will all become batshit crazy with angry mobs. But since it's a girl many ppl are accepting it and said it's 'cute'... You guys are being double standard too much

Meanwhile, on another 5/5 star Batoto series: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/because-she-is-a-little-girl-i-am-excited-sexually-r14942

Yes! Its Popo time! But popo will never come! Feed my degeneracy!!! On the serious note I am really smitten by the cute style this manga has going for it.

CUTE IS JUSTICE

Indeed it is

that's the point!!!. cute is just!! cuteness never wrong!!! can't you see???

CUTE IS JUSTICE

popo incoming

that's the point!!!. cute is just!! cuteness never wrong!!! can't you see???

its yuri son theres no bois here. the arguments are defunct get outta here with this filthy straight male talk PSH

. . . We have very little window into that question. 

Yuzumori's an enigma--she seemed almost like a blank, like the mangaka was presenting this small slate on which to write Mimika's, and maybe the readers', dangerous desires.  But there was always a vague impression that this was an illusion, that there was something going on in there and she was just very self-possessed.  Now suddenly she steps on the page to push her own agenda, but what does she mean?

Yuzumori's being platonic, right? RIGHT!?

Not really. If the situation was really reversed, it would be a high school guy and a much younger boy...

It would still be creepy. Also, what if Yuzumori has an older girl fetish? What then?

This is super cute! And a bit creepy. And comfy. But a bit distressing. I don't know. All of this makes it a fascinating read.
Critical Hit!

That Hover Hand on the cover is killing me. xD

Spoiler

She's so angry her pokerface broke! (note the shape of her eyes)

Hahaha!!!  Catty social games vs. direct torpedo; Yuzumori-san 1, Friend A zero.

With all the comments abt whether this is pedophilia/lolicon or not, well...it is! But being a pedophile is not inherently bad or anything. It is only when you act upon that desire does it become bad. Here we can see Mimika struggling to fight these urges while having an opportunity to act upon it. To me, this isn't a story about an "inappropriate" love, it's about someone exploring her sexuality, friendship, struggle, and a social phenomenon.

Just like that the NTR arc began

this manga is too cute!!!!!

I honestly can commend her for keeping it in her pants there.

I mean, if you're a lolicon and there's a defenseless loli in front of you, inside your room, when nobody is (implied) home, crimes are bound to follow suit.

Think of it this way, just because you like something doesn't mean your going to steal it if an ample opportunity arises.

Here is your argument's validity test. Fill the blanks with a noun you personally like.

I mean, if you're a _________-phile and there's a defenseless _________ in front of you, inside your room, when nobody is home, crimes are bound to follow suit.

If the argument holds true no matter what noun you put in it . . . well, then you have far less self control than anyone I ever hope to meet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics