Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 155votes)

Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru

Alt Names: alt 異世界温泉に転生した俺の効能がとんでもすぎるalt 이세계 온천으로 전생한 내 효능이 너무 쩐다alt My efficacy of incarnating to a different world hot spring is too bad
Author: Nanaumi Sou
Artist: Mori Airi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Atami Kusatsu on his way to a rural onsen, meets with a tragic accident along the way and dies, but he's reincarnated as an onsen in a fantasy universe.

In this world, the liquefied Atami turns out to have remarkable physical and magical healing properties, and he soon finds himself being regularly visited by beautiful elven adventurer Laticia, large-breasted priestess Kumu, and petite village chieftess Chichiku.
Go to Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

whoa hold on there that's too real bro. we're here to ESCAPE reality, not BE in one.

There is one that exists though. Hataraku maou-sama for example.

aw man I was hoping for things to take a turn towards Goblin Slayer

A dungeon, a sword, a vending machine, now an onsen... What's next, Japan, what's next?!

The beach, so we can see people saying UMI DA! every single chapter. Besides that, there is also a bear, a spider, a slime, a demon, a pharmacist, also the most common one in girl isekai, a villainess in an otome novel game

I wonder if there is a reverse isekai, where a goblin or hero becomes reincarnated as a neet in modern Japan? His whole life would be posting on imageboards, reading shitty isekai novels, drawing poor quality doujinshi, masturbating and complaining about injustice of current society...

whoa hold on there that's too real bro. we're here to ESCAPE reality, not BE in one.

A dungeon, a sword, a vending machine, now an onsen... What's next, Japan, what's next?!

Don't forget panty.

I wonder if there is a reverse isekai, where a goblin or hero becomes reincarnated as a neet in modern Japan? His whole life would be posting on imageboards, reading shitty isekai novels, drawing poor quality doujinshi, masturbating and complaining about injustice of current society...

onsen isekai...interesting hahaha

Well...huh... You stumble upon new stuff every day. :V

this...is quite an interesting setup. certainly didn't think up of this. the author is either a genius like me, or 6 feet in redbull and coffee

Spoiler

Ah, yep. I've seen those hentai before.

That's because it isn't a manga, it's a WN. Link

Not yet.

This is really stupid. REALLY stupid.

Because of this stupidity we're still here, RIGHT ??
Oh Sorry I Guess I Wrong, we're here because of Tits Right??

I know. I can't wait for the next chapter. 

This is the dumbest excuse for titties I've ever seen but I'm glad the translator is having fun with it re: "just the tip"

could I bother you kind sir/madam for source?

guilty crown ... beach episode xD

Can't have one without the other...

314be1d5d5b4772bd8a8506bbfef11e4c0bf0555

could I bother you kind sir/madam for source?

I m here only because of the tits...I mean plot.

Is it supposed to be stupid?

310bdf039c6eab2312c60cbc6520e4e4.jpg

I m here only because of the tits...I mean plot.

I was Reborn as a Vending Machine, Wandering in the Dungeon

that's the one every one is talking about i cant find the manga tho

That's because it isn't a manga, it's a WN. Link

I'm a hot spring from another world and... yeah, that's it... end.

I was Reborn as a Vending Machine, Wandering in the Dungeon

that's the one every one is talking about i cant find the manga tho

Tell the name about the isekai with vending machine! I am curious xD

you and me as well thats the only one i dont have in my collection 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics