Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 38votes)

Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We?

Alt Names: alt 一起搭捷運,好嗎?
Author: Sally
Artist: Sally
Genres: Comedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: When your mundane routine of taking the train to work suddenly becomes both interesting and troublesome after striking up an odd almost-friendship with someone who's your polar opposite.

Raws: http://www.comico.com.tw/articleList.nhn?titleNo=636
Go to Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

So why can't he just be like "I owe an acquaintance a week of lunchboxes for accidentally breaking his face. It's all cool though" 

Really, keeping it kinda like a secret like that is just begging for misunderstandings~

HE WANTS THE D!!!

Dumplings that is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He wants dumplings, of course!

Thanks for the update! I didn't expect that I would enjoy something so simple so much, but I really am.

Boss meets bud?

Yes, we are sure this isn't yaoi. Plenty of that on this website if that's your shebang, but there's this recent phenomenon where men can actually be friends without wanting to do butt stuff. That happens to resemble friendships in real life, mind you, but we're on a manga sharing site so we can safely assume few people here are experts on that topic.

I can't speak for anyone else but if this ends up going the yaoi route I'm dropping it like a sack of bricks. Nothing against homosexuality but it's not something I'm particularly interested in reading about. This is a nice series to read because it's relaxing and at least thus far it's about friendship, and that's all it really needs to be.

I don't want to see them to do this butt stuff you mentioned either (well unless they were super hot guys...er idk...im actually cool with but stuff but never do I read to see this butt stuff...only interested in the progression and quirkiness of relationships and same sex relationships tend to be that much quirkier) but a series like this needs to say he way it is and just pump out chapter upon chapter filled with bromance. 

That said why would you drop i if you take the bromance up a notch? This ain't one of your hentai's that you need to worry about "butt stuff" xP

And I'm all for it ending with them getting together at the end, even happy if they just become the best of friends but this is not a series I expect to contain much more than hand holding and maybe a kissing (the kissing will not happen for a very very long time if it is to happen though xD)

Shoulder pat of doom.  Incoming class action lawsuit against shoulder pats.

you see this is the problem with the world today

there is always someone who points out something "casual" or "normal" to somebody and labels it as something bad like sexuality/racism/etc..

which in turn make you aware of it and make it awkward when there really isn't anything wrong or bad about it

What kind of bumpkin doesn't carry a name card?

lol these chapters cracked me up, i wonder what will happen when he realizes that Tingyu already knows where he works...

Children! They're both children!

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.  Thanks for the releases!

I saw someone put a tag for category on BU for stuff like this: "Non-BL with Two Male Leads"

Wake up readers and please stop label everything, just simply enjoy a good story isn't enough?

I'm liking this one, lol. I'd like to see where it goes. Thanks for the new chapter you guys.

are we sure this isn't yaoi lol <3 <3 <3

Yes, we are sure this isn't yaoi. Plenty of that on this website if that's your shebang, but there's this recent phenomenon where men can actually be friends without wanting to do butt stuff. That happens to resemble friendships in real life, mind you, but we're on a manga sharing site so we can safely assume few people here are experts on that topic.

I can't speak for anyone else but if this ends up going the yaoi route I'm dropping it like a sack of bricks. Nothing against homosexuality but it's not something I'm particularly interested in reading about. This is a nice series to read because it's relaxing and at least thus far it's about friendship, and that's all it really needs to be.

well, people can dream, I just suggest that maybe it should be the uploader that allowed to edit tag

perhaps we need new kind of tag "friendship"

We desperately need a bromance tag. There's a ton of shit tagged shoujo-ai that's actually just about female friendship and they never have any romantic development, and there's some stuff tagged shounen-ai that suffers the same problem. Plus I've seen stuff marked as romance just because it's a close relationship between people of the opposite gender even though they never so much as hold hands.

are we sure this isn't yaoi lol <3 <3 <3

Friendship, I immediately thought of mkII
Spoiler

After a quick look at some of the raw chapters this comic doesn't seem to be a shounen-ai, and I hope there won't be any. It's not like I'm against it but we already have plenty of BL manga here, and vice versa, mangas about male or female friendship are quite rare.

Having more mangas with such tag would be great :)

People on this site apparently can't handle the idea of two males being good friends but not being gay -- just in the last few weeks I've seen six series marked as "shounen ai" or "yaoi" for no reason other than: two male protagonists. Every time, there's at least one person who then says "shounen ai, yuck, I'm not reading!" (because of course it's vitally important to tell us that information). Since most of the people who make that latter comment seem to be male, I think it probably means that the average male who comments here not only has no friends but can't possibly even imagine having friends. How sad.

People on this site apparently can't handle the idea of two males being good friends but not being gay -- just in the last few weeks I've seen six series marked as "shounen ai" or "yaoi" for no reason other than: two male protagonists.

It's called "pattern recognition"

People on this site apparently can't handle the idea of two males being good friends but not being gay -- just in the last few weeks I've seen six series marked as "shounen ai" or "yaoi" for no reason other than: two male protagonists.

To be fair, people also often do something similar when there's a male and female protagonist pair in certain settings. (I feel it's no more than a mild nuisance in either case, personally; I'm more annoyed by the lack of platonic relationships in manga than I am at people who see things where they are not?)

Unexpectedly humorous, especially the second chapter. He's teasing the businessman to inconvenience him but wound up far more hilariously messed up by doing so.

I hope this ends up being a story about the two of them becoming bros, the world needs more lighthearted, funny bro stories.

Great running artwork.    All the energy of one's twenties!  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics