Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!

Alt Names: alt ギャルゲヱの世界よ、ようこそ!alt Gal Game no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galgame no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galge no Sekai yo, Youkosoalt Gyaruge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugee no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugewe no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Welcome to the World of Galgame!alt 欢迎光临美少女游戏世界
Author: Noritake Tao
Artist: Takashi Moritaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takenori is a major fan of Dating Sims. One day, he receives a strange eMail that tells him he can be the main character and asks him to insert the source material for his new world.

Takenori inserts his favorite Dating Sim "Eternal Innocence" and after strange things he mistakens for a dream, wakes up - to find that all the heroines from Eternal Innocence have come to life in his usual surroundings!
Go to Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How can the MC be so dumb? New Window kirbyeggs
  • 8 Replies
Topic Unorthodox realistic harem manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 2 Replies

182 Comments

Now I need to know if the game he played is a normal galge or an eroge (its very different between the two) and don't tell me the game don't have a harem route.
Almost all game had it but usually it will only unlocked if we solve one route first and thats is not an option here.
It's gonna be difficult to conquering them all in the same time, Keima also got problems because reallity will always have unexpected factor to consider.
The world is slowly collapsing into chaos.

This just proves that a lot of MC in galge are heroes in their own way.
my ... this manga better than I thought
okay, follow~
What a great manga, I first thought it'd be rather superficial ecci kinda of thing.
So cute~
I like how everyone is still treating the story like a galge the same way the main character is. Theres a reason why most galges don't offer Harem Ends and/or characters stop getting screen time after a while.
HAREM !!
Shit just got real. He needs to conquer them all at the same time ( that thing is terri-hard since one mistake could lead to another, probably be just like Keima and conquer them all like a boss)
He's going to all Keima like and go for the all conquering harem route!
As a contrast, just to remind you guys - Mashiro-iro Symphony is one anime that could've gotten a harem end. Instead, they gave screentime to various girls, but focused on one of the girls only in the second half to the end.
So not all productions out there decided to always use the harem end ;)
Heh, now I'm really seeing an interesting plot.
hmm wouldnt this be in the drama category? I wonder if he could reset the game if saki die.
in this game, he has only the best route, the harem end xD He can't even choose lmao
Wow, he just noticed this is reality...i wonder wat happened to the childhood friend...
Let's go for the harem ending!
eroge is awesome , wish there were 2D bishoujos surrounding me but that's just too much lol . harem route ftw!!
It's a Race against time, a little bit different than TWGOK. Plus the main character like 3D as well not like Keima. ( Who only bleed by getting Punched and Kicked and not Nosebleed over the girl body )
seems like it's inspired by the world god only knows
I think this is too much for him. Playing one or two routes is easy since he knows what will happen...but too many routes and he'll have to make sacrifices
I've said it before and I'll wsay it again...It's good to see a manga that shows the fridge logic of galge. In a galge usually if you go trough one route the rest of the characters slowly go away or become completely background characters...but in reality whatever happens in their routes should still happen regardless of what route the MC takes.
game world characters vs. real world characters eh
please in all date sims there are the harem ending he should be aiming that
watta jerk, how could he treat Rie like this?!
lmao @Banarok, you reminded me of a comedy chapter in TWGOK where keima is trying to clear a buggy game..
Just waiting for one of them to turn Yandere

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics