Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 340votes)

Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Alt Names: alt ソマリと森の神様alt Somali and the Forest Spiritalt Somali to Mori no Kamisamaalt Somali ve Orman Tanrısıalt Сомали и Хранитель леса
Author: Gureishi Yako
Artist: Gureishi Yako
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is ruled by spirits, goblins and all manner of strange creatures.

Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction.

One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair; one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together, and of the bond between father and daughter.

Web Manga: http://www.zenyon.jp/lib/top.php?id=15
Go to Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

331 Comments

Spoiler

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I like this good feels manga, it just warms me up watching and reading this. I really hope the ending isn't just one huge tragedy...

Great... now I feel lonely too

A man gotta have some meat right?

Hey, at least it’s not constantly on hiatus. Us Berserk or Hunter x Hunter fans usually barely even remember the last time a new chapter came out :<

I don't generally comment, but this is fantastic! The setting and characters are very well-written and the artwork is extremely pretty! Ugh, the wait for the next update is killing me.

That ain't a bathtub child. That's a pot, that old man is a traitor, he's gonna cook you alive child.

you don't eat unripe Yunos fruit raw, you have to boil it and some sweet till it's edible

20wQspV.png

When he threw the fruits into the water, I thought he was trying to cook the kid.

I got the vibe of Mahoutsukai no Yome from this one...

Yaaaasss so far so gooood 3455d5c8e0.gif

Was gonna comment the same thing! 

And I'm loving it so far!!

Wait, the little child was a girl!?! I was certain it was a boy. Of course it doesn't matter, but I still feel completely shocked.

Well, the description says girl...but who knows at this point. X_X

Wait, the little child was a girl!?! I was certain it was a boy. Of course it doesn't matter, but I still feel completely shocked.

Looks more like a boy, than a girl. <_<

Incoming surprise ending.

This is such a nice and heartwarming read, after only two chapters even. Though it seems to have some rather dark undertones..

btw why is this slice of life?

honestly I only checked this cuz I saw Somali in the title and also the MC is 'somali'

Let the world burn! Let it burn to ash and be destroyed utterly. If this is what rises in its place, I'll not mind.

Yup, because if that would happened you would be dead.

Welp, i hate when interesting stories have so little chapters.. MOAR

Let the world burn! Let it burn to ash and be destroyed utterly. If this is what rises in its place, I'll not mind.

Yeah...I like to think that

Spoiler

But that's just my guess, really.

They don't buy stuffs using bottlecaps and I see no powersuit tho.

This is what happens after the Nuclear WInter. O_o It's too creepy to believe otherwise.

Yeah...I like to think that

Spoiler

But that's just my guess, really.

This is what happens after the Nuclear WInter. O_o It's too creepy to believe otherwise.

??? Why is it on the Popular manga list the chapter title is DELETE PLEASE?

S-So cute..
Sweet story + clear development between characters + supporting artwork = insta-follow

they have caught the jackalope!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics