Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 225votes)

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt ليس ليوغامي-كن أي صديقalt Yugami -κουν δεν έχει φίλουςalt Yugami-kan não tem nenhum amigoalt Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friendsalt Yugami-kun não tem amigosalt Yugami-kun tidak punya temanalt Yugami-kun'un Hiç Arkadaşı Yokalt 湯神くんには友達がいない
Author: Sakura Jun
Artist: Sakura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.
Go to Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

So, the first few pages sort of spoil the plot of how the next few chapters go. That's pretty funny. 

Finally, I've been waiting for an update.

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, we (Japanzai) ordered the raws for Vol #2 a few weeks ago. At the time, it didn't look like any other groups were going to pick this series up. We wouldn't have started if we knew 4+ other groups were going to do the same.

We're open for a joint though. It's certainly better than duplicating one another's work.

Please ask Zack (here or on Japanzai's forum) if you're interested.

Hengao Scans and EG Scans are doing a joint for this.

I've been wanting to work on this series, way before someone did the first chapter. I sent them (Damn Feels) a/an message/ask asking if they're up for a joint, but they have yet to reply.

Black Fox Scans has picked this up, we're releasing it this week!

I think Damn Feels! might be looking into translating this after Hirunaka ends (next month). Nothing's set in stone, though.

I've been wanting to work on this series, way before someone did the first chapter. I sent them (Damn Feels) a/an message/ask asking if they're up for a joint, but they have yet to reply.

Someone volunteered editing, I think, so this needs a translator.

Yup, I think that's me. I'm already done cleaning chapter 6. So, all that's left is a translator. If ever someone is willing to help me, please send me a message.

I think Damn Feels! might be looking into translating this after Hirunaka ends (next month). Nothing's set in stone, though.

Yup, I think that's me. I'm already done cleaning chapter 6. So, all that's left is a translator. If ever someone is willing to help me, please send me a message.

No way, this hasn't been picked up for three months?! ;X

this was greaaaaaaaaat, please someone translate this manga :D!!!

Guess who's on the cover of Shounen Sunday #42 this week (9/17) to coincide with the release of volume 5.

Spoiler

And here's the 2nd TV promo. First one can be found here.

Spoiler

!!SPOILER!!

Spoiler

Wow, this is actually adorable. Please continue!

please keep going this manga

This is fucking excellent keep going plz

Waaaaah who's the letter from?! I hope someone picks this up soon!

A Love Letter...to Yugami...What the Hell!?

Waaaaah who's the letter from?! I hope someone picks this up soon!

*looks at comments about psychology and autism and stuff*

uh guys isn't this a comedy manga o_o i don't think its gonna to get very deep. like Seki-kun.

lol

Does this have enough content to be considered a sports manga too??

Not really. Since it isn't exactly the focus of this manga.

Does this have enough content to be considered a sports manga too??

Yugumi is without question not autistic. He does not have any of the defining characteristics of autism (and that includes Asperger's). You can certainly say he is potentially sociopathic, but autistic? not in a million years.

Yugami-kun Doesn't Give Any F@cks.

More like this chapter, his sister had no fucks to give.

he's like Seki from Tonari no Seki-kun, the boy who live in his own world

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics