Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Those two recruiters are idiots.

Suuuure.

Go ahead and mention the only guy he ever lost to.

And while you're at it, tell him his location too.

BigRedButton.jpg

15.5-meme.png

That was awesome! Thanks for the huge release it was delicious! keep up the great work it is very much appreciated.

Best diet plan EVER!!

Oh man, they really ramped up the story this arc. Thanks for the chapters!

Upon further inspection, I really like the way this pair portrays battles.

Simple yet full of hype in each panel.

Reminds me strongly of Feng Shen Ji.

oh man, this just made my week! Thanks Supreme Cream scans!

4 chapters yay

Spoiler

To think the *censored* was behind everything...gosh dang it why oh why?

Haha, wow. Are those guys also part of that game?

commenting after read:

nope, not gonna say anything regarding the story, read it and enjoy to the fullest!

One might even say they are the crop of the cream, truly the cream de la cream..... No one.... ? ....

I'll say that!

They are the crop of the cream, truly the cream de la cream... oh great now I'm hungry

SupremeCreamScans you are truly supreme!!!

One might even say they are the crop of the cream, truly the cream de la cream..... No one.... ? ....

commenting before read:

FOUR!

FOUR!

FOUR!

FOUR!

F O U R  C H A P T E R S!

and each had a long breathtaking scene!

SupremeCreamScans you are truly supreme!!!

thank you very very much!

how is this shounen and seinen? da fuck

Gosu (The Monster) is more like it hahaha.

If he's no longer chubby, then how are we supposed to differentiate him from any other male characters?

Think Chouji from Naruto. Give him a full day back at the shop after this all blows over and he'll bounce right back.

If he's no longer chubby, then how are we supposed to differentiate him from any other male characters?

This is so intense.

OMG... I love this... A nice blend of silly and bad-ass.

Rock paper scissors wasn't epic enough for you?

That one was epic. But this would be the first against an equally powerful gosu.

So, I'm guessing his guardian lied to him so he would feel good about having heroic parents.  Lies have a way of piling up, though...

What?! I thought he's invincible. I've been lied to!

Not with all those years worth of dumplings in his stomach, he ain't.

What?! I thought he's invincible. I've been lied to!

How much does he eat if he's able to keep fat despite daily cross country delivery trips, on foot?

Dude, he's a master gosu. He's so efficient he probably expends ridiculously little energy doing all that. What did you think being the greatest martial artist in the world would do for a guy?

So Epic

Rock paper scissors wasn't epic enough for you?

are there will be more?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics