Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.85 - 27votes)

Kami-sama no Ekohiiki

Alt Names: alt 神様のえこひいき
Author: Komura Ayumi
Artist: Komura Ayumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To gain the confidence to confess his love to his crush, high school student Yashiro visits a secluded shrine for 100 days straight. This earns him the attention of the enshrined deity and his fox attendant Ukon who follow Yashiro on the 100th day to see how the confession turns out. However, they are surprised to see him confess to a guy, Yashiro's longtime friend Kenta, only for Kenta to turn him down. Although heartbroken, Yashiro tries to joke around with Kenta, but he accidentally gets killed when a truck runs into him.

Yashiro awakens in the presence of the shrine's god and Ukon, and as a show of gratitude, the god decides to restore him back to life to give him a second chance with Kenta. In doing so, the god grants his wish to be reborn as a high school girl and gives her the name Kagura Tendou. However, she soon discovers that the god and Ukon plan to watch over her relationship with Kenta, although she's the only one who can see and hear them.
Go to Kami-sama no Ekohiiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

I! Am! Here! For! This!
Spoiler

I like how this story gets into some of the details that non-shoujo gender bender skip over. 

Thank you for continuing the translation!

You always seem mad whenever I see you in the comments, are you alright dude?

Comments devoid of anger are just the disgusting masturbatory circle-jerking of self-absorbed addicts. The fact that you remember my name is proof enough you're wasting too much of your time lurking the comments section of a manga aggregation website. Meanwhile I dump my negative vibes in what's tantamount to a garbage bin of text that Google's site-crawling robots don't even find consequential enough to archive, and go on with my day anger-free and happy; without my face glued to a heated discussion with Narutofan9876 over my favorite anime couple, chomping at the bit for meaningless drivel out the mouths of people indistinguishable from chatbots. Even though you will reply to this with some condescending triviality befitting a simpleton, it matters little.
Tldr/if you, the layman, cannot understand I shall put it in Touma Kamijou: You're not living your life correctly.

Btw if you can't tell I'm being 90% ironic and talking like an autist on purpose then you should just give up.
    • Nyu likes this

PgbmXYg.png
This is some good stuff here

God, really though, I've definitely said this before, but the thing I love most about Komura Ayumi is that she just totally adores all her characters so much that it's infectious. It feels like she's showing you pictures of her children and telling you doting stories about all the mischief they've gotten up to, and I just can't help but fall in love with them just as much as she does.

Komura Ayumi never changed..

Spoiler

Fuck you

You always seem mad whenever I see you in the comments, are you alright dude?

Okay, this shit is getting interesting now.

Woah, who would have expected a yaoi series turn yuri?

MOAR!!!

Spoiler

Fuck you

KyokoSatoshi
Jul 05 2017 02:55 PM

it's Schrodinger's Yaoi it is both Yaoi and not Yaoi for as long as the object of the MC's affection is unaware that the MC was originally male.

More like Schrodinger's gender of classification in regards to yaoi/yuri and straight love
Since this is Komura Ayumi I'm just gonna go ahead and say no one ends up with who you think they'll end up with, which means the mc will end up with the little doggo

I don't know what to think of this series. It is simultaneously gay and not gay.

it's Schrodinger's Yaoi it is both Yaoi and not Yaoi for as long as the object of the MC's affection is unaware that the MC was originally male.

All this talk of how gay or not gay different manga are constantly reminds me just how young a lot of the other people reading them are.

KyokoSatoshi
Jul 04 2017 03:21 PM

I don't know what to think of this series. It is simultaneously gay and not gay.

It is like you are watching a guy fucking a girl hentai. You are 50% homosexual.

If you are watching a futanari fucking a girl you are still 25% homosexual (cause it is a half-girl and a girl)

You could make it 0% homosexual by watching yuri/yaoi, problem is that this makes the character lesbian/gay which in turn make it 100% homosexual.

So.... I guess it makes this 50%??

This is nice, but the Kenta's nose is distracting. Same with brows and teeth. He looks like a freaking vampire. 

Only in a Komura Ayumi manga would "has never been interested in crossdressing" be a quirky and unusual character trait...

I love almost all of her works. So naturally i have to follow this and buy it. If it comes to the german market

Spoiler

Komura Ayumi can do no wrong.

Followed.

KOMURA SENSEI IS BACK WITH THAT FAKE BL YOU KNOW YOU WANTED God, I love her.

The author..

Komura senpai

Truck-kun is yandere, he is like killing people

And he calls himself a god? The one true god is Truck-sama!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics