Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 96votes)

I want to be normal

Alt Names: alt ふつうになりたいalt Futsuu ni Naritaialt Quiero ser normalalt 普通になりたい
Author: Canaria
Artist: Canaria
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fukatsu Michitaka, a boy who just became a high school student, can't differentiate people at all because of his prosopagnosia (Face blindness). However one day he runs into a girl whose face looks completely different than the rest. So in order to cure his illness and accomplish his dream of becoming "normal," he starts to get close to her.
Go to I want to be normal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Prosopagnosia New Window Solistia
  • 11 Replies

163 Comments

bahh screw robo tranny

eggeyeXlollipop FTW

rofl, boxing club's reputation has gone to shit, serves the red haired idiot right

come on Fukatsu, save Mirei now ;D

never since DBZ has a fight lasted this long.

Okay, thanks to the flashback, the basic bitch became cute Mirei childhood friend. and well, not that I hate it.

Now, I wanted to see how Fukatsu would've been able to get out of this one without fighting, but now thanks to the true bitch, we'll have to see how he gets madly crazy... and well, if not Taiyou (Red-Egg) interferes

This and "sexy voice and robo" should swap names.

After That Fuukatsu-kun Become Super Saian, and Wrecked The Bunch of ass of Boxing Club

Thus, the Legend of Fuukatsu-kun who Rekt the Boxing Club Became Notorious The whole School.

LOLIPOP!!!

lol its almost like their couple nams

Aw Mirei is adorable 'How dare u do that to MY childhood friend' :D
Redegg is totally right, don't glorify cramming the entire fucking day just because you get to ~see your friends~ during the short breaks.

Red Egg: He... he looked down at me like I was not even human!

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Pretty amazing fighting scenes

I though that would be just flash lights and then one of them would fall in the ground like other mangas, but the guy made the whole fight

thats a fracture rib.

Sis : Listen to me, Micchan. You must avoid fighting in high school at all cost!
Fukatsu : Dont worry Sis, I spent a whole year holed in my room, Even I get into fight. I'll definitely lose
Sis :Don't!! If You get into a fight, Then Win!!

Nice Advice from Nee-chan LOLOLOLOL!!!

Is this was a Japanese manga it would've become a battle manga with everything else the side story.

The webcomic format (typically Korean) confused me too, but the author is Japanese.

Yes....yeeessss! [star wars emeperor noises intensifies]

Red egg please don't die. :)

I think he's gonna be his friend.

yes! finally kicking the red egg's ass!

also this is cute :D

Spoiler

GET REKT SCRUB, that was sooooooooo satisfying, I hate that kind of "I can do whatever the f*ck I want" characters

Get wrecked son.

Is this was a Japanese manga it would've become a battle manga with everything else the side story.

Huh? Isn't this a manga tho? This page's info says this:

Type: Manga (Japanese)

is that girl retarded? Clear to see the MC was angry and that picture was on the dumbass's hand and she blames him? 

hate stupid misunderstandings

You also have to remember that she is insecure because of her voice. Given the situation and that she doesn't REALLY know the MC yet, there is no reason to blame her for the misunderstanding.

Hmmm, bet the next few chapters gonna be some typical drama cliffy bullshit with little to no pay out. I really wish it wasn't

So far I like the concept and execution of this, but I hope the whole him being a really good fighter doesn't become a central theme. Always nice when something can be entertaining and informative without being insensitive. Thanks Hey You! and Gimme Manga! for the chapters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics