Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 141votes)

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

Alt Names: alt Alcohol is for Married Couplesalt お酒は夫婦になってからalt El alcohol es solo para parejasalt Love is like a cocktailalt Алкоголь для супружеской пары
Author: Crystal Na Yousuke
Artist: Crystal Na Yousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From ANN: The "slightly sweet tipsy couple comedy" manga centers on the 28-year-old senior public relations company staff member Chisato Mizusawa. The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails. Chisato has secrets that only her husband knows.
Go to Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

188 Comments

The cocktails are getting more complex...

After sobering up, she died of embarrassment.

So salty dog has the efffect of Umaru-fication? 

I can confirm this and will also add that this happened to me with Chrome and Firefox and on multiple releases by Death Toll

Multiple? So maybe the PNG optimiser glitch has been happening for longer than I know? I thought it had begun tonight… I've corrected problems in Revenge Classroom 25.1, but do you mind pointing me to other recent releases with problems?

Corrected. My PNG optimiser has been acting funny in recent days. I'll probably have to reinstall it or choose another one.

Thanks for the translations and the quick fix!

First, he gave her a Salty Dog.

Then.

He gave her the Salty Dog.

I can confirm this and will also add that this happened to me with Chrome and Firefox and on multiple releases by Death Toll

Corrected. My PNG optimiser has been acting funny in recent days. I'll probably have to reinstall it or choose another one.

are pages 4 and 9 cut off at the bottom for you all? because it is on mine.

chapter 8

are pages 4 and 9 cut off at the bottom for you all? because it is on mine.

chapter 8

Just found out this is getting an anime, can't wait to see it :)

I like this, but where the fuck do her glasses go?  Do they just materialize as soon as she gets drunk or something?  Because I never see the motion in which she takes it off.

There's this thing called frames in videos, so yes you never saw it because its skipped.

I'm starting to feel that the husband is purposely getting her drunk to bring out her cuteness every night..... then again, it's not that much effort when she gets drunk with one glass of chase beer.

I feel like it is partly that, and partly that he wants her to be able to relax, as she is always tense. Home should be relaxing.

Low alcoholic content? With vodka as the base? Dude must be really chintzy with the goods.

Well 30ml of Vodka is actually 5ml more than an English standard shot and 0.5ml less than a US shot. Though it's about half what you'd get in Ireland outside of Dublin and from what I can tell the Japanese like to drink nearly as much as we do so maybe 30ml is low for them just like it is for me lol.

Reading this is so nice, so blissful, so

y2NbQYu.png

Isn't that from HELCK ? The manga that REQUIRES HEALING PER CHAPTER ?!?

ANN has been down for me for the last 10 days. Did they post any key art?

Low alcoholic content? With vodka as the base? Dude must be really chintzy with the goods.

Last page seems like she wants to make him some baby with her.

The real question is: are they even trying to make one now?

Last page seems like she wants to make him some baby with her.

I like this, but where the fuck do her glasses go?  Do they just materialize as soon as she gets drunk or something?  Because I never see the motion in which she takes it off.

I've read a few manga where clothes have the same issue!

Reading this is so nice, so blissful, so

y2NbQYu.png

Love this manga .

Eh this is just a really boring (and less well drawn) Wakako-Zake ripoff. It's not bad, it's just... go read Wakako-Zake if you want a good food and alcohol manga.

A manga about a loner eating her sorrow away and one about a cute couple where the food and alcohol isn't the point.
Mario is a Sonic ripoff then.

Eh this is just a really boring (and less well drawn) Wakako-Zake ripoff. It's not bad, it's just... go read Wakako-Zake if you want a good food and alcohol manga. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics