Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 174votes)

Youkai Apaato no Yuuga na Nichijou

Alt Names: alt 妖怪アパートの幽雅な日常alt 妖怪公寓里优雅的日常生活alt Elegant Yokai Apartment Life (Official English Title)alt Refined Daily Life at the Monster Apartmentalt The Youkai Apartment's Everyday Refinementalt The Youkai Apartment's Refined Everyday Lifealt Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijoualt Youkai Apato no Yuuga na Nichijou
Author: Kouduki Hinowa
Artist: Miyama Waka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inaba Yuushi's parents died in his first year of middle school, and he moved in with his relatives. Though they did care for him, he could tell he was a burden. After he graduated, he happily prepared to move to a high school with a dormitory. Unfortunately, the dormitory burned to the ground before he could move in! Yuushi doesn't want to live with his grudging relatives, but it's rough finding lodging as an orphaned student with little money. He finally finds a room in a nice old building which seems too good to be true.

The catch is that it is a Monster House, a place where humans and supernatural creatures--ghosts, mononoke, etc.-- live together. Another high schooler lives there, a cute girl named Akine, and she's completely unfazed by the monsters. In fact, she can even exorcise evil spirits! Yuushi's high school life just got much stranger than he ever bargained for!
Go to Youkai Apaato no Yuuga na Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Wireghost1212
  • 2 Replies
Topic Irresponsible awful things New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

192 Comments

Well this manga made a sudden development
Spoiler

I like this manga even more know.
awesome
Reminds me of Magetsukan Kitan.
Its not the end of the series. It's "residents of youkai apartment, first half" and "residents, second half".
What the? Did I just ready last volume in chapter 3? LAST VOLUME!? That was fast...
"Joy of living"...ah I feel all goody goody now. I'm really liking this series.
Posted ImageThis manga is surprisingly refreshing...
Posted ImageHAHAHAAH Gurren Laggan
What is the release schedule ?...is this manga monthly?
Of course ruriko san being a pair of hands is fine since she cooks very deliciously, i wouldn't mind either if i could eat nice yummy food everyday and have a delicious bentou.
LOL I thought he's already in university! He looks so mature for a 1st year high school student.
hahahahahahahahahahah That was really funny! Can't wait to read more!
haha, this is freaking funny :P, pretty good can't wait for more
recent monster girl boom? monster girls have always been hot and wanted.
Cousin has/will have a crush on him, calling it now.
With the recent monster girl boom, I'm surprised we haven't seen any yet. At the same time, it's somewhat respectable that the author stays with the actual traditional youkai of old.
Nice start. Looking forward to reading more. It's nothing amazing, just a fun read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics