Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 180votes)

Freaks' Squeele

Alt Names:
Author: Florent Maudoux
Artist: Florent Maudoux
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Other
Description: Three students battle sadistic professors, annoying roommates and evil conspiracies at a second-rate university for superheroes. A French comic with heavy stylistic influences from American comics and Japanese manga, and tons of pop culture references.

Spin-off : Funerailles
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/funerailles-r18401
Go to Freaks' Squeele Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Freaks Squeele Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Praise this comic thread New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic English Release in the workd New Window Jing2487
  • 18 Replies
Topic the project New Window Ralan
  • 9 Replies
Topic Harry Potter reference New Window Clayton Rickey
  • 7 Replies

256 Comments

The french readers noticed that to and the give a answer for why she didnt fly in a extra,

Spoiler

Well that's just not true, we can see her fly several times.

Just got to end of chapter 4.

It's been loads of fun so far, but . . . isn't it a bit odd that the girl who can make wings and fly, is dangling helplessly from the "cliff" with the other girl running out of strength to hold her up?  Normally flying people don't do those literal cliffhangers, you know?

The french readers noticed that to and the give a answer for why she didnt fly in a extra,

Spoiler

Ch 10.5 -- What is it with these French people and their ridiculously awesome fan art?

Just got to end of chapter 4.

It's been loads of fun so far, but . . . isn't it a bit odd that the girl who can make wings and fly, is dangling helplessly from the "cliff" with the other girl running out of strength to hold her up?  Normally flying people don't do those literal cliffhangers, you know?

Yay, vol 7!!! It's near the end though...

Any chance for the furenallies and rouge?

Funerailles maybe, Rouge probably not, can't find raws anywhere and I don't feel like buying it.

Yay, vol 7!!! It's near the end though...

Any chance for the furenallies and rouge?

Nice Berserk reference here.......

Spoiler

Oh man, so many references...Star wars....Saint Seiya...most of them will probably go over my head

Here as well

Spoiler

Many references to many things in Freaks' Squeele.

Nice Berserk reference here.......

Spoiler

Oh man, so many references...Star wars....Saint Seiya...most of them will probably go over my head

Wait, is that a Katawa Shoujo reference I'm seeing?

Whoa, FS is back. Awesome chapters. I'm so hungry for next ones, roughly when could it happen?

Next chapter is the last one and will be ~90 pages long. So don't count on less than 2 months.

Please sir, could I have some Moar??

Whoa, FS is back. Awesome chapters. I'm so hungry for next ones, roughly when could it happen?

Awestruck!

Spoiler

But seriously, thank you for translating this.

All I can say is I am very picky as to what I keep on my follow list. Usually, after a length of time has passed,  remove something from it.

Freaks' Squeele is one that is a permanent member of that list, and this chapter proves why it belongs :D

Rol! YOU ROCK! Keep on doing the awesome work! Thanks for the upload!

Rol i want to thank you for doing this, 70 pages man i simple cant find enough words to thank you , i may be exageranting, but whenever i find works like this and for various reasons that i understand it stop or simple isnt available anymore im really glad to see someone like to come and give us from this fan community a oportunity to see more of something that we all love, so thanks Rol and i hope that this simple comment can express my gratitude.

Another thing, there is so much homages in this chapter in the alternate story that my head is overloading.

I'm begging, someone anyone please scanlate the last volume of this series....

Any chance we will also get the Rouge and Furenallis too? Pretty pleasee...

Can't find scans anywhere so probably not.

Any chance we will also get the Rouge and Furenallis too? Pretty pleasee...

I have no idea what is going on anymore, but I still love this one

Ad revenues lol
Mfw Rol really went with baguette scans after all lol

Rol, thanks a bunch. I haven't laughed like this for a while. All those crazy ass references...
Also, so much questions arose from this volume. Like, did the legendary weapons had any powers, WHO exactly killed Ange's friend ( Cern or the real Dead), where did that broken sword came from and such. This volume was super enjoyable, i really liked it.
Also, taking on a 1-man group ain't bad idea, you can make a bit of profit from ads revenue and such.

This author know his shit about geek and otaku culture, thanks for this massive release Rol. I think that would have been cool if Xiong Mao forgave Wang Mu but seeing what they say about their past she must have done some pretty nasty things so who im i to say about forgiveness.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics