Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 61votes)

Survival

Alt Names: alt ต้องรอดalt サバイバルalt 陆地沉没记
Author: Saito Takao
Artist: Saito Takao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An inexplicable catastrophe plunges Japan to the bottom of the ocean. A boy survives the misfortune, but he has been abandoned in a land surrounded by sea on all sides. His effort to stay alive compels him to sharpen his wit, as he finds that nothing he learned in school is useful for staying alive.

Side Story:
> Survival: Another Story (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-another-story-r20343)

Remake:
> Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-shounen-s-no-kiroku-r18675)
Go to Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Survival released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

476 Comments

Aww man, it looks like it's going from "surviving in the wild" to "surviving against fellow man."

I was hoping it would go "surviving in the wild" to "thriving in the wild."

now this is interesting, post-apocalypse surviving mode are changed from wild life to urban stage

Spoiler

Fun fact, just opening that image gave me a Photoshop font error. No other image causes the same error.

He said good bye to Akiko, but not to owl and snake? :<

The churning of the Earth happens over centuries or more, it doesn't just show up in a week.

That new island he spotted... It's called Rat's Island... ^^

If anything the boy has some incredible carpentry skills.

For now...

Wait... OH SHI~

Well, thanks for another update Dumbnut!

This guy has no luck, even when he "gets lucky".

Spoiler

Ch. 22

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comedy of the year.

This page was very amusing, indeed.

Spoiler

Comedy of the year.

Spoiler

yay he get laid.....now.....WHAT DE FAK!

okay it's sad...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

..... On one hand, he lose his virginity. On the other hand, his effort is basically useless now.

Just damn...

Oh well, at least rats are gone.

For now...

look how cruel the author making us wait for them get laid

Oh well, at least rats are gone.

oh look... a lemming train...

aaaand... they died...

And the rats prove again how hardcore they are.

Gonna say that the translation has been pretty damn good, although I feel I should comment on the "mischief" thing. A group of rats is indeed called a "mischief", but that fact is so obscure that it would be better to just say "the rats". IMHO.

There is so little hope for that poor kid... *sob*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics