Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

You Better show your panties to him!! He just saved your ass!!

i forgot the MC's name.. Yatsuki Rito?

I am a redrawer at Sense Scans, and we have pretty much completely redrawn Youkai Shoujo's chapters 8, 10 and 11

I don't remember if we have done (cleaned and redrawn) chapter 9 yet. Cleans are mostly complete, and as for typesetting and translating, I am not sure.

I presume translations are done, but typesetting is taking a while. I have yet to complete redraws on chapter 11, but not that it will be released a while despite if I did finish redraws fast.

Yeah, Youkai Shoujo is heavy on redraws.

Ok the story felt a bit all over the place this time. Blade it the gap between chapters or not but I just had to reread the previous chapter just to see who the hell is Icchan...and guess whst, we were told nothing. It's like she was just a randomly thrown loli.

All hail the randomly thrown loli

Kappa the oclczw.jpg

Though i really feel sorry for the poor bastard, it won't stop me from laughing hysterically at his misfortune.

Hang in there, kid(for all of us).

Ok the story felt a bit all over the place this time. Blade it the gap between chapters or not but I just had to reread the previous chapter just to see who the hell is Icchan...and guess whst, we were told nothing. It's like she was just a randomly thrown loli.

Yeah, that was kind of an epic case of feigning knowledge and then just plagiarizing wikipedia...

Don't forget it is mortals like us that write the Wikipedia articles in the first place. Theoretically it's possible that OP was the same person who wrote that wiki page...

who's the girl on page 2?

You will know next chapter...

Spoiler

Too much male stripping.

Better than little or none at all though. :P 

Spoiler

who's the girl on page 2?

I'm still contemplating what's more embarrassing: being buttnaked in public or the skirt-lifting-maid shirt with dotted cargopants.

Junk-san is sure showing us his junk... <_<

I see what you did there 

Spoiler

Still pretty interesting but somehow I'm not feeling the "ecchi"

This manga pretty funny...I hope it's popular in japan so it don't get axed

considering the mega success okayado's monster musume manga's having, I think this one will last a good while.

This manga pretty funny...I hope it's popular in japan so it don't get axed

Junk-san is sure showing us his junk... <_<

Too much male stripping.

Hot damn! These recent chapters are exhibitionism overload, not much interested in a guy's naked body though lol.

It's ending already?

It's not sure yet. The volume 1 will be released on July 18 and the volume 2 on October 18. Maybe it will continue...

It's ending already?

Apparently Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga may end this month in Young Jump.

I really enjoyed chapter 6

loli tiem

hold your horse buddy we never know when trap will come...

Dude, you should thank wikipedia

Yeah, that was kind of an epic case of feigning knowledge and then just plagiarizing wikipedia...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics