Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 120votes)

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Alt Names: alt 回復術士のやり直し~即死魔法とスキルコピーの超越ヒール~alt Kaifuku Jutsushi Yarinaoshi: Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Chouetsu Healalt Redo of Healer
Author: Tsukiyo Rui
Artist: Haga Souken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The MC is an ordinary village boy who was given OP healing powers that reset the target to it's natural state. Unfortunately, using this power to heal causes him to feel all the pain the target went through, so the MC refuses to use his power.

He is then locked up by the other heroes, drugged and conditioned to heal in exchange for more drugs. He eventually develops resistance to the drugs, regains his sanity and manages to obtain an OP power allowing to "heal" the world and reset time to before he became a hero.

Ths time round he will use his OP healing powers to obtain a harem and revenge on the other heroes from the previous timeline.

Serialized in Young Ace UP. RAW:
https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000049/
Go to Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

Couldnt the MC change the future by asking the spirit for super speed or something so he doesnt become the healing hero?

He wants to have revenge. 

That is basically the whole point of this story.

A psychopathic way to revenge.

... I think I've read something similar to this. A revenge story, but in it, his first life was only a tutorial. After dying there, it restarted and then he retained alll of his memories. Can someone help me and tell me the title?

like someone below said, ur looking for this :

Nidome no Yuusha

... I think I've read something similar to this. A revenge story, but in it, his first life was only a tutorial. After dying there, it restarted and then he retained alll of his memories. Can someone help me and tell me the title?

Is it "Murabito desu ga, nani ka?" 

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/murabito-desu-ga-nani-ka-r21143

You're thinking of "Nidome no Yuusha"

Which means it wouldn't be in an isekai.

It isn't isekai anyway.

Couldnt the MC change the future by asking the spirit for super speed or something so he doesnt become the healing hero?

But then the author wouldn't be able to exact his revenge on his old classmates who bullied hi- I mean then the MC can't exact revenge on his old team!

Not to mention that that would be a clever idea. Which means it wouldn't be in an isekai.

Every author of OP MC isekai trash should be given an opportunity to reincarnate in another world. By dying in a garbage fire. Conveniently, any fire with such an author in it IS a garbage fire.

There's another overreaction here... There are a few good OP isekai novels out there. What you seem to hate is the "self-service", in wish fulfilment novels.

Which I agree, these are the worst kind of trash to ever be written. It even goes against what stands for a good story, cause it's a novel written for your own sake, your own miserable ego. It brings nothing to the readers, unless you are the same as the author

the eye of the stars now no one will be able to escape his grasps and shall fall according to all his plans...... THE VENGEANCE STARTS!!!!.

i can relate, all of my friend are worthless

Chapter 2, MC gets a mystic eye skill. The chuunibyou is strong in this one.

Every author of OP MC isekai trash should be given an opportunity to reincarnate in another world. By dying in a garbage fire. Conveniently, any fire with such an author in it IS a garbage fire.

It's not Isekai

yep. this is a reincarnation / tensei manga. isekai would be "transported from another world". for isekai, the "reincarnation" is optional, so GATE is an Isekai, yeah.

lawyered

It's not Isekai

not bad

The next 100 chapters is the academy arc.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was 200

will wait for the sister bowl <3 xaxa

fuuuuuuuuuuck

Yay~

Edit: I was being sarcastic lol

Oh thank god, they skipped most of the nonsense from the LN, I don't need 10 chapters to understand the concept of leaving a village.

Oh thank god, they skipped most of the nonsense from the LN, I don't need 10 chapters to understand the concept of leaving a village.

k

yes and de mc already make her his woman

you mean the mc's meat toilet.

Gimme some more of that demon girl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics