Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 65votes)

Second to None

Alt Names: alt 天下第幾alt 天下第几alt Tianxia Diji
Author: Chouzhixiaojin & Ranye Wenhua
Artist: Chouzhixiaojin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: When Tianxia No. 1 and Tianxia No. 1 fall in love, what will happen to the world? This is a story about martial arts and a troublesome girl, routine and being dealt with routinely, acting like a prick and the reverse. This is Tianxia. Do you dare to ask "Tianxia No. what?"

Source: http://www.royalacg.com/project/secondtonone/
Go to Second to None Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

That bait in chapter 7 though.

So wait.

Spoiler

The guy is the real no 1 and the girl is no 2 but the guy has been chillin living life letting no 2 be "no 1" for her whole life

I'm surprised he didn't point out that it was basically a date. 

Haha. The challenge is pretty much a date xD

And the guy looked like he wanted  to win something for her in the end. Too bad she refused huh? :3

The art is bad, but I'm having fun.

I don't mind the art, i like it. It goes with the story.

The art is bad, but I'm having fun.

Spoiler

I NEED MORE....4 D:

So wait.

Spoiler

He just called her "No. 2", which means he either is the real no. 1 or he just views his self as "No. 1". Description summary seems to say that they are "both" No. 1.

So wait.

Spoiler

"When Tianxia No. 1 and Tianxia No. 1 fall in love, what will happen to the world?"

The entire premise is that they're both No. 1.

[Edit]Disregard that, I suck cocks.

There are (slightly) animated versions with voice acting here:

http://bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/5893/play#101076

2 chapters per episode.

So wait.

Spoiler

So now it begins.

On a side note, I dig the "out of focus" characters in frames. I think it's the first time I've ever seen that in a comic. The "stop motion" pages are pretty fresh too.

Ahahaha that page-by-page stop motion "animation" at the end... But yeah, I thought she was living the life until those 8 appeared. I hope No.2, or someone less pathetic, will find her soon. The emperor should screen out all scaredy cats if he truly thought about finding her a nice guy.

this is so cute

What martial arts? She didn't even freaking moved! (Okay she did, but apparently, she's Flash)

At this rate, only Saitama seemed to be the only one capable of defeating her.

That was freaking mean, even if he was scared lol...

Pathetic men can't be fixed.

I wasn't that into it until the end but i thoroughly enjoyed it

Tianxia number what?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics