Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 65votes)

Second to None

Alt Names: alt 天下第幾alt 天下第几alt Tianxia Diji
Author: Chouzhixiaojin & Ranye Wenhua
Artist: Chouzhixiaojin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: When Tianxia No. 1 and Tianxia No. 1 fall in love, what will happen to the world? This is a story about martial arts and a troublesome girl, routine and being dealt with routinely, acting like a prick and the reverse. This is Tianxia. Do you dare to ask "Tianxia No. what?"

Source: http://www.royalacg.com/project/secondtonone/
Go to Second to None Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

Did they have sex in the elevator?

I think they just made out, but considering how fast they are, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it in that short amount of time.

I like this development, they're all evil in their own right, not just black and white.

The author is able to write stoic characters in an interesting way, talk about talent

Spoiler below, so don't press if you don't want to be spoiled, even though not much to be spoiled tbh.

Spoiler

Did they have sex in the elevator?

Scruffy Beard Guy is the only person I trust to be good at the moment.

woah, that tidbit at the end. The first impression of the emperor was a cowardly cunning fox who isn't really even worthy to pay attention to. You will definitely underestimate him. But seeing him in serious mode is something. Shows that he's actually intelligent and cunning. Not really someone to turn your back to or let down your guard with.

Spoiler

And to think, progress was being made so quickly and easily. 

Fan is such a badass.

darn... the shotgun fight and shotgun love (and make love ?) , my heart isn't prepared ..     

Pg23 AN ABUSIVE ONE ALRIGHT. WHAT'S WITH THIS CONCEITEDLY ACCURATELY INFURIATING SELF-LABELING?
And how in the world did this progress from
Spoiler
And how does taking all those guys down make it even?
Where did the development go? What changed?? This better be readressed, tho I'm disliking how it'll have to be done in recollection form, if addressed at all.
I'm probs getting too worked up over this, wrapped around the author's pinky finger.
Thanks, Su Jing, for the heads up on the other series, and for translating this smoothly~

i like this too much lol

What did he do? Dammit. What happened in the elevator!?

Also, gentleman? Aren't you the fake(abusive) gentleman?

This manhua is so cute and violent at the same time, I love it

Wow, sudden progress the is moving the plot along. 

I was gonna start criticising how this was going from the way she threatened that girl around, but now I'm liking the way things are going again. Chapters be leaving us hangin at "What'll happen next??" moments again. TT_TT I also enjoy how majority of the scenes occur in a cute, calming coffee shop.

Our Mao Mao is great! It takes an onion for her to cry!

Is it time for D-d-d-don't misunderstand!? Because I think it's time for D-d-d-don't misunderstand!.

[Edit]Welp, wrong again. This manhua subverted all of my expectations. Well done!

this is so good. Thank you for so many updates, this is my favorite thing on batoto right now!

I felt sorry for MaoMao at the first (or second?) chapter, but now I feel even more sorry, or better, I never felt so much sorry for a character like I felt for this poor girl that MaoMao dragged around lol.

Well that escalated quickly. Not cool, No. 2.

[Edit]But then it descalated so it's fine!

"how to become a soft little sister?"

Uhh, first of all, you don't just shove people to the wall . . . like that . . . I guess you have a hard time understanding what "soft" is, huh?

Yassss like he wanted another cute moment with her and for her to keep something to remember him by.
Author is such a tease for not letting that happen~
The other tease felt like a really bad April Fool's joke.
"But wait"

Spoiler

Ok, so I looked at the raws, and this story seems completed. And from what I understood with my limited Chinese (I only know the next and back buttons and numbers)

Spoiler

Haha. The challenge is pretty much a date xDAnd the guy looked like he wanted to win something for her in the end. Too bad she refused huh? :3

Yassss like he wanted another cute moment with her and for her to keep something to remember him by.
Author is such a tease for not letting that happen~
The other tease felt like a really bad April Fool's joke.
"But wait"
Spoiler

I'd also like to say I like the art. Its simplicity and mute colors brings out the cuteness in a light way without overwhelming colors, yet you can easily recognize the characters as themselves. Plus, somehow the hot guys still look hot. Putting aside the frustrating teases, I'm in love with this story.

Shirt said: "Abusive Gentleman"

I see what you did there and how you did that, but before I did, I almost scrolled down wondering "Who named themself 'Shirt' so they can comment on artists' choice of words for shirt designs?" XD

Abusive Gentleman

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics