Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 47votes)

Spirit Fingers

Alt Names: alt 스피릿핑거스
Author: Han Kyoung Charl
Artist: Han Kyoung Charl
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: From Weblations:

An ordinary girl... joins an extraordinary drawing club?!
A story of finding one's true colors
original webtoon:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=654809&weekday=sun
Go to Spirit Fingers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

I bet he's gonna see the bandage and freak out

Words can't express my eagerness for the next chapter... hope to see some ass kicking in action

Nice update!  However, I notice a later segment seems to be on top at the moment.

So he's completely smitten... Should have figured once the green-unni showed how much she like baebl. Siblings do have similar taste after all. 

Thanks spiritfingers8 for bring this back. 

OK, so I've been wondering about this for a while . . . anyone have any idea what colour "baebl" is supposed to be?!

baby blue!

I really love this manhwa.. great story the plot, the characters!!!! Pls update soooon.

OK, so I've been wondering about this for a while . . . anyone have any idea what colour "baebl" is supposed to be?!

Thanks for Ch. 30!

In case anyone's wondering, ch.22-29 seem to be over at Weblations' site.

My favourite Korean Webtoon ever!
Great comedy,interesting characters,fancy art.
Definetely recommended! 

this webtoon is so cute ahhh!

Wow.  I've heard it's actually pretty hard to spell badly in Korean because unlike in English, everything is spelled the way it sounds and the letters have very little ambiguity.  This dude has to be really something.

LMAOOO THIS PANEL
Spoiler

This is probably a strange thing to comment about, but I really like how the artist draws noses. 

This comment keeps making me think of that old Sesame Street Ernie and Bert bit about "two noses".

Those two are starting to have a rather silly relationship.  I approve.  In essence of course it's pretty much the usual "Wish-fulfilment-level-pretty-guy will fall for the girl because she doesn't treat him like the rest do", but the way they're doing it is pretty funny.

This is probably a strange thing to comment about, but I really like how the artist draws noses. 

Inordinately pleased to see that the origin of the name is from the movie "Bring It On," Mostly because that's exactly what I think of when I think of spirit fingers.

So much energy in this webtoon ! Somehow, it's always cheer me up. Lively, and lovely :batoto_021: ~
Thanks for TL !

Cool :)

I'm not fond of smoking myself, but that guy is just a bit over the top.

:o :o :o Thanks weblations for the translation! This webtoon is super cute <3 <3 

This girl is me with more hilarious inner dialogue. Followed~!

Pft. The ordinary girl joining the "ordinary" club. But, it's fun. I always enjoy main characters who have delusions. XD

BE QUIET, MAURICE!  Don't you see you have insulted the FREAKS????

Interested to see how this story unfolds =D.

Pft. The ordinary girl joining the "ordinary" club. But, it's fun. I always enjoy main characters who have delusions. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics