Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 150votes)

Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 王者の祭典alt Pocket Monster dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokémon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon: Festival of Kings
Author: Seijun Tombo
Artist: Seijun Tombo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaFantasy FantasyTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tells the story of Red in the Indigo league, a league in where the champions, gym leaders and the best trainers in all regions compete.
Go to Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why I like Pokemon - Festival of Champions New Window Jouzea
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why I don't like Pokemon-festival of champions. New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

129 Comments

I hope everyone enjoys chapter 7; definitely my favourite chapter to work on thus far.

And with this release, we are also fully caught up to the raws. Mission complete!
...For now.

Yes. Very much yes. I always love good background stories and this one works.

As a note, on page 20, Pikachu looks a bit badass there.

I hope everyone enjoys chapter 7; definitely my favourite chapter to work on thus far.

And with this release, we are also fully caught up to the raws. Mission complete!
...For now.

DAYYYMMMNNNN

this shit is soo good, best pokemon manga i ever read

Tone, panelling, pacing, background, and the execution of game concepts into non-game forms....
I fucking swear this doujinshi have more quality than many professional mangas out there.

Also thanks a lot to Deicario. I have seen this many years ago and eagerly waiting a translation. You did what Nintendon't.

Wow wow wow. What's this hidden gem? It's so much better than the official one.

So how this is not an official manga again?

im not shedding tears of nostalgia, you are!

Chapter 7 will be out within a week! 

Are you a god?

How many chapters does this series have?

Chapter 7 is the most recent chapter publicly available.

Sorry guys, I accidentally left out a couple of pages that I had translated (pg 59+60) when uploading, so I am just reuploading now. Thank you for your patience.

Are you a god?

Apparently not. :/

How many chapters does this series have?

This is so epic -.- Thanks for the chapter !

The emotions, the intensity... Goddamn, I love this!

I can't wait for my favorite characters to make their appearances.

Thank you!!! 

Make your type weakness null and void that's some bullshit asspull right there. Lessen the effect yeah but completely uneffective, come on.

"Taken down on the word go!"

>Pokemon Stadium

>Nostalgia overflow

And damn... Misty's so hot in this version!

This is so cool!

An alternative to pokespe with much more serious art.

Chapter 5 is out (or at least should be soon!). Hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 6 might be some time since it will require a lot of redrawing, which I am terrible at, haha.

No worries man, glad to have this done at all! This is such a great series! Thanks for getting this Doujinshi out to us mono-language mortals!

Chapter 5 is out (or at least should be soon!). Hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 6 might be some time since it will require a lot of redrawing, which I am terrible at, haha.

>Rules only allow Kanto Pokemon in fights, so Skyla can only use a Dodrio

>Steven can use a fucking Aggron

Either this was done before Black and White came out or the author has severe Unovaphobia.

I skimmed Chapter 5 and couldn't see anything addressing what part of the rules was changed due to being outdated (as noted on page 47 of ch 4), so it is possible that the change was the ban on non-Kanto region Pokemon.

Alternatively, Steven is such a great character that he can break the rules with no consequence.

Either this was done before Black and White came out or the author has severe Unovaphobia.

Maybe it was a mistranslation?
Either way you should remember that even if this series is amazing, its still a doujin.

After fire red and green leaf is out, Kanto, possess a good numbers of new pokemon, Aron included, you can find them in caves along your journey aswell

So techincally he aint wrong, its just you who forget
Its kanto region pokemon only, not the first 200 original pokemon

Next chapter will be the other sidestory chapter (which coincidentally stars my favourite Pokemon!), by the way. 

The all-star-ness and personalities of this manga reminds me of the pokemon academy life fan game being developed. Now I really want that game to be finished....and I really want more of this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics