Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 135votes)

Kyou no Kira-kun

Alt Names: alt きょうのキラ君alt Bugünkü Kira-kunalt Close to Heavenalt El Día de Kira-kunalt Il giorno di Kira-kunalt Kyou no Kira-kunalt Today's Kira-kun
Author: Mikimoto Rin
Artist: Mikimoto Rin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 360 days, there was bright days and disappointment while I was staring at you. Though they were neighbor, Nino and Kira never talk to each other...

But when Nino knows about Kira's secret, all of her life changes and her everyday becomes more interesting!
Their link will lead them to love close to paradise.
Go to Kyou no Kira-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (╥﹏╥) New Window Yan Q
  • 7 Replies

188 Comments

Geez. Can't find English translated scans for Chapter 2
=,)....whats nxt? whats nxt? me want more >.<!!!
ahh.. I got hyped up thinking it was chapter four QQ
but thank you for the scans, both groups (:
that made me tear up a bit.
When I try to cut my hair like that... I mean so flashy like her, it looks ugly and messy. :( Never got it right. xD
Now it's getting good. >:3
:happycry:
Love it. I question the bird, but I love him too much. Haha.
Agreed with stunfire, this is a refreshing female character. She's quite lovely.
Awesome start. I'm kinda confused about the bird though. Is it a stuffed bird or is it real?
Ma che bella storiaaa !!!! Dolce *___*
for once a female character that isn't so gaga over boys.
I like the bird too.
could be interesting. i like the stuffed bird. nice touch
Man, i was looking forward to this manga but...Can't read italian...=-(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics