Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

hey Mitach your cleaning looks fine to me. my only complain is, goddamn those pages are tiny.

to compare, AK Scans did Gate, and chapter 46 was particularly sloppy in terms of typeset and cleaning...not that i can blame them, since they seem to be more of a loose confederacy than an actual cohesive group

All praise be to Mitach!

Warning! As per ]this reddit post WCW seems to have been dropped. 

Any scanlator group wishing to do God's work is begged to pick it up!

Warning! As per this reddit post WCW seems to have been dropped. 

Any scanlator group wishing to do God's work is begged to pick it up!

i mean, wasn't she right before?

... didnt we have a chapter where we saw her shine? Did anyone notice any forks? this author does do things like that to us readers.. puts in so much detail that important things get washed out

They are both seeing all of those memories...can't wait for Kagari reaction

Spoiler

Aaaaaand... nope.

That poof! up at c57 is really beautiful.

[spoiler] Demon : I-I became a magical girl !?[spoiler]

What I like most about this chapter is that Kasumi is most likely utterly right about all her wild paranoid speculation about what Kagari is doing.  :D

i mean, wasn't she right before?

What I like most about this chapter is that Kasumi is most likely utterly right about all her wild paranoid speculation about what Kagari is doing.  :D

Atori was following them from the beginning:

Spoiler

I missed the details in this manga, glad its back.

Sasuga Atori.

Kawaii desu ne?

Spoiler

wow

one of the most decent flashbacks i've ever read. on par with One Piece Spirit Circle (• ε •)

FTFY (though i may have over stated the arcs decency)

wow

one of the most decent flashbacks i've ever read. on par with One Piece

...sounds like a backhanded insult...

pointless progress, but enjoyable.

Tanpopo with the save...

Spoiler

Can't help but think of this whenever Atori put them both to sleep and erase their memories.

atori you did a fine job

Sasuga Atori.

Kawaii desu ne?

Well, I was expecting a bit more after the flashback, but this is fine, too.

wow

one of the most decent flashbacks i've ever read. on par with One Piece

Guess his punishment is erasing his memories of magic and anything connected to it.

They are both seeing all of those memories...can't wait for Kagari reaction

Spoiler

I feel like the art just keeps getting better and better. The characters and environments are so detailed, that you can't help but just admire every page. It's wonderfully done. ^_^

This manga is one of the few best manga's I've read in my life. Thank you for the hard work you guys put into this.I look forward to every chapter you guys release. :D

Ok, how did he grown up to be so bland in the future?
...I was gonna say what did demon ate instead of his tama...

Gee maybe it was the whole memory erasing thing. Maybe it was also his sister how he treated him.

There seems to be more to it as they had a relationship after this. Also the fact that kagari was sucking up 99 of his strength

Probably before all the individuality is beaten out of them by the school system and society

You got that right, pal. There's a stark difference between being a man and being an asshole, and boys who aren't taught the former become the latter.

Me, I'm an asshole by choice!

You might as well tag this as gender bender.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics