Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 186votes)

Hammer Session!

Alt Names: alt ハンマーセッション!alt 震撼鮮師alt Hammer Sesshonalt Hammer Sessionalt Hammer Time!alt Thầy Giáo Tuyệt Chiêu
Author: Tanahashi Namoshiro
Artist: Koganemaru Yamato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two prisoners managed to escape after the police truck carrying them crashed on the highway. One of them , Mr Sawazaki is a gangster who has sent 10 opposite bosses to hospital. The other called "You" - our protagonist - is a con artist whose cheating profile has piled up to approximately 100 billion yen. Accidentally, "You" then becomes the new teacher for the nearby junior high school, under the new name Takeda Shindo, and according to a deal of "Hammer Session" with the headmaster.

The story is about a teacher who has a past record as a con-artist. It has its own unique taste, which makes it distinctive from other series about teachers, such as GTO and Gokusen.

Sequel: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hammer-session-in-high-school-r21945
Go to Hammer Session! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

295 Comments

Yes finally some hint or romance! This is the development I've been waiting for I wanted her to at least discover his secret I didn't know it was going to be this fast though.
I really didn't expect that at all. I'm glad that more chapters are still being uploaded! I can't wait to read the next chapter
THANK YOU S2SCANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on note:-
Shit just got real .-.
Well for those who didn't it yet, this manga has a live-actions series consisting of 11 episodes of awesomeness! :)
ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!! THANKS S2S!!! T____T
I expected a troll at the end... guess I've been reading ToG and Nisekoi for too long.
Well......U thought that you've seen it all..........then they through you a curve ball
http://vatoto.com/read/_/13945/hammer-session_v1_ch1_by_simple-scans/24

am i the only 1 that sees he got the letter "L" from death note on his T-shirt?
THAT WAS SHOCKING!!!! O-O
Posted Image

Go on...
When is s2 Scans gonna update this :(
Need more ._.
found another great work, thank you mangaka and translator team~
Minor issue, on page 20 one of the bubbles is supposed to say: "What are you doing!?" Seems like the text was accidently deleted during QC. Sorry~
I`m just happy the con artist in question isnt Kurosagi, he would be too EMO for this.
Noo! I knew I should've waited for the next chapter before reading this latest one!! How am I gonna sleep tonight!?
no worries this is where he shows off his martial arts
Oh no!!! Someone will getPosted Image
This is definitely unique enough to stand on its own and not be compared to GTO and other similar manga.

If only there were more chapters! >.<.
The engrish in chap 18 bother me but thinking about it, its quite plausible that his english is a bit lacking.
oh lol that was a cliffhanger XD
Wohooo!!!
S2Scans Thank YOU!!! Posted Image
This is really good. Now the question at hand is: How long til the next chapter?!?!?!?!
Yes, this predates White Collar. I don't think anyone was implying this was inspired by GTO or White Collar, just that each of them share certain concepts.
if only updates would come...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics