Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 400votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

Alt Names: alt Ōgon no Kazealt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt Dai 5 Bu Giorno Giovana: Ōgon naru Isanalt 黄金の風alt JoJo'nun Acayip Macerası Bölüm 5: Altın Rüzgaralt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Giorno Giovanna: Golden Heritagealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureoalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Windalt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Parte 5: Vento Aureoalt Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio Parte 5: Vento Aureo
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in 2001 Italy, the story follows Giorno Giovanna and his dream to rise within the Neapolitan mafia and defeat the boss of the most powerful gang Passione in order to become a "Gang-Star". With the aid of a capo and his men, Giorno sets out to fulfill his goal of absolving the mafia of its corruption.

Part 5 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: http://batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

179 Comments

myVvagN.png

I was wondering when are we going to get more Part 5 color chapters in English? I've seen that KamiNoFansub has already put out chapters 473-483 in color. 

"I've read somewhere that Women have more body fat than Women..."

Did anyone read this before posting it?

Personally, this is my favorite part.

This is one of the best part of Jojo with the best fights.

I'll make them this weekend, if things work out.

thanks. those scans are sore eyes. i've been trying to remake them myself. But i'm sure u would do a better job so I'll leave them up for u.

someone pls remake chapter 465&466 (vol.50) with proper Redraw and Typeset???

I'll make them this weekend, if things work out.

someone pls remake chapter 465&466 (vol.50) with proper Redraw and Typeset???

Spoiler

Oh and tongues aren’t required for breathing.

Man, this author seriously needs a scientific consultant and a proofreader. Either that or the translators of this manga are utterly incompetent. There’s just so many stupid moments in this manga.

If you're reading the old scans then it's a severe problem with the old scanlators.

Spoiler

Oh and tongues aren’t required for breathing.

Man, this author seriously needs a scientific consultant and a proofreader. Either that or the translators of this manga are utterly incompetent. There’s just so many stupid moments in this manga.

There is no chapter 504+ black and white with the Jojo's Colored Adventure Team translation?
And thanks guys, your translations are awesome!

Not yet

There is no chapter 504+ black and white with the Jojo's Colored Adventure Team translation?
And thanks guys, your translations are awesome!

Any way to download by volume?

On the JJCAT blog or one particular .org

Any way to download by volume?

Still waiting for Full Color...

does anyone know when the rest of the new scans of Part 5 in color will come out? or the new scans of the regular part 5? thanks again (:

We're officially back! I was just busy With MGSV....

why has JoJo Colored Adventure team started releasing this in black and white when they do everything else in color?? ;(

I want complete JoJo in color mang they should just do color releases like they are doing for every other part ;(

We're currently working with both Color and B/W, The Thing is, B/W deserves more of our attenttion first, since there are no good translations. We'll be releasing them again.

I still can't stomach the abominable choice made at the end of the prison arc, what a bloody waste :(

Part 6 is a great ending. More clever than
Spoiler

This is the worst part of the JoJo series. The villain is bland, the protag is bland, and the story is more villain of the week than Part 3

Spoiler

why has JoJo Colored Adventure team started releasing this in black and white when they do everything else in color?? ;(

I want complete JoJo in color mang they should just do color releases like they are doing for every other part ;(

That's what I want to know. Why did the JoJo Colored Adventure team start releasing black and white and no color but every other JoJo part is being steadily released in color ;(

I want a complete part  1 - 7 every part in color and right now 5 is only one im worried about as haven't had a chapter update in a while ;(

does anyone know when the rest of the new scans of Part 5 in color will come out? or the new scans of the regular part 5? thanks again (:

So we jump from Ch 486 to 491? Is there something I'm missing?

the 491 is the old scan, you can see the 482-490 below that

So we jump from Ch 486 to 491? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks, JJCA, you all are my heroes!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics