Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 55votes)

Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku

Alt Names: alt 信長協奏曲alt Nobunaga Concertoalt Nobunaga Conciertoalt Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku
Author: Ishii Ayumi
Artist: Ishii Ayumi
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: History classes have never interested Saburo. He never saw the point of learning something that happened in the past, let alone a few hundred years ago. But when he falls off a wall, he travels through a wormhole and ends up in 16th century ancient Japan. He meets a very young Oda Nobunaga, one of the most influential figures in Japanese history, who turns out to be identical in appearance as Saburo. The real Nobunaga, sick of the castle life and wanting to travel, orders Saburo to take his place. Without knowing how to get back to his time, Saburo tries to make sure history isn’t rewritten for the infamous Oda Nobunaga.
Go to Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga /Anime / Drama |Discussion| Warning: might contain spoilers New Window why_Why
  • 3 Replies

100 Comments

After seeing the Anime, a question entered my head, 
Spoiler
That's why i'm waiting for the manga to reach the anime's ending or believing in the live action!

ooh, thanks for the update! it's been a while

The anime was good that I decided to read the manga.

Glad to see this is finally being scanlated. B) This is a must-read, especially for historical fans!

First episode out.
Live action posters out. Planned next season (October '14)

So does the real Nobunaga appear again or not?

I hope he don't appear i think it will be more interesting if he take his place completely without any problem

Spoiler

i wish more scene for nobunaga x kichou 

i really love this version of kichou,,,

So does the real Nobunaga appear again or not?

I hope he don't appear i think it will be more interesting if he take his place completely without any problem

First anime trailer

I didn't like the animation  :unsure:. Anyway the anime will start on July 11. 

Looking forward to the anime but ugh using that awful cg animation like Kingdom season 1

First anime trailer

I didn't like the animation  :unsure:. Anyway the anime will start on July 11. 

This manga is fantastic! keep em coming Habanero.

My image of Nouhime is shattered here. LOL
All this time i've been fed by KOEI's image of her. A cunning woman who in spite of trying to slit Nobunaga's throat still love him more than anyone else.

An underrated manga considering that it's an award winning manga, will got an anime coming up on july and also a live action+movie on october, would like to see more people reading this.

Thanks for the notification. This is one of the ones I'd like to watch the live action.

An underrated manga considering that it's an award winning manga, will got an anime coming up on july and also a live action+movie on october, would like to see more people reading this.

I would like to tell you about one other manga called this
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nobunaga-no-chef-r8548

What about it? Ken knows everything about the history of that point in time(even though he has amnesia). It doesn't apply.

For once a time-travel manga where the mc only knows a bit about the history.
It would be really funny if he ends up preventing incidents like Honnoji, ends up staying in power and radically changes history  :D

I would like to tell you about one other manga called this
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nobunaga-no-chef-r8548

Spoiler

let me guess, he is in "horse" club or how the heck does he known to ride a horse?

It would be really funny if he ends up preventing incidents like Honnoji, ends up staying in power and radically changes history  :D

I was afraid when he went to pick back his bag with his history book... But he threw it away! Very good indeed...

Inb4 someone gets a hold of it, that wouldn't be too cool. Kichou is very cute and innocent, I guess she'll conceive in this version.

Ah... all the possibilities, come to me!

Thank you so much the /a/nons of Hanabero scans... you are doing god's work here and with other titles.

ooh following this, excited to read more :0

Really like this story..next chapter please^_^

I love time travel mangas, thank you for this

A bit of an ass, our Saburou.  Still, this may be going somewhere interesting; it's a nice change from the usual time-displaced history buff.

Random thought - it would be hilarious if Saburo became the same Nobunaga from the Nobunaga No Chef series.

This is just wonderful!!! I really like it!!!! I hope the translations keep on coming!! Thanks for translating this work!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics